Dr. Cap Lesesne / Poor Cosmetic Surgery

Although usually I refrain from posting on Internet sites, I saw the mail of Janine which prompted me to write my story also. I had a similar case with this doctor, the face lift scars he left me with horrendous scarring behind my ears and under my chin; he had never even discussed cutting under my chin so imagine my shock to see this post surgery. What most dismayed me is that I had been very thorough with him in the surgery and the procedure he would use, the sutures he would use, where the scars would be placed; the outcome was completely the opposite, it was if I had never had any discussions with him at all. In general it is safe to say that he completely disregards the specific requests of the patient, he agrees only in order to entice the patient to contract his services, and then to hell with them. In my opinion he is most unethical, his surgical skills are so inferior, I wonder if he actually had the proper credentials/training as he lists on his CV. I have read how he bullies and threatens patients if they complain against him and many people withdraw their lawsuits under threat by him due to the financial repercussions. He acts in a most unprofessional manner. This man will just ruin your life, as he did to me, and many others I have been in contact with.

I have left a private message in the complaints board section for you or anyone else to contact me, look forward to hearing from you all and to exchange stories.
Anna