Dr Bryan Howard / Online Co-ordinator / Lottery scam!

United Kingdom Review updated:
Used major company logos (MSN, Microsoft, Myway, Yahoo) while conveying that I had won one million BR Pounds from a lottery draw of email addresses. Website addresses used in scam;

yahoo.microsoft.board.14@comcast.net
onlinedesk2007@myway.com
ukglobalservices@yahoo.co.uk

Comments

De
  21st of Dec, 2007
I dont even know if I am a winner of one milion pounds, their is now way to check if this is true or not. I hardly give my personal info over the internet. In today's world people are so gullable and despred they would do any thing to make monye. It is wise to double check the validility of this Dr Bryan. Is he even a real doctor.
Ar
  28th of Dec, 2007
I did not know who this Dr Howard is but i was sent an e-mail saying that i have won a Yahoo/Msn lottery.
Cc
  31st of Jan, 2008
Totally agree. DO NOT SEND ANY INFO TO DR. BRYAN HOWARD.

************ THIS IS A SCAM **************
Pe
  25th of Jun, 2008
THIS dR BRYAN HOWARD WAS AN FOOTBALL PLAYER IN LONDON BACK IN 1935 HE DIE 1947 OF CANCER.

tHE FAKE dr bryan howard is a 19 year kid from CALIFORNIA THAT USES ALL YOUR PERSONAL INFO AND SELL IT. DO NOT REPLY, HE CAN GET ALL YOUR INFO THIS WAY AS WELL.
JUST DO ONE THING DELETE HIS EMAIL ANDBLOCK HIM.
Ty
  29th of Jun, 2008
Thanx guys for the heads up on Dr. Bryan he needs 2 be charged for such a crime.
Am
  12th of Aug, 2008
I just received an email wanting all my info. I would not reply at all!! Delete the message!!! It is a scam!!! Someone needs to stop it!!
Ch
  14th of Oct, 2008
drbryanhowarddesk@live.com
drbryanhowarddept@live.com
a115f@ms2.kntech.com.tw

Here are the email address that the sender of the email was using.

I was surprised to receive an email regarding the same facts you mentioned above. Good thing I searched for the name of the person used therein and saw this warning.
Pa
  7th of Jan, 2009
I have also recieved the e-mail you are all talking about and its not the first, i have had other e-mails all saying ive won money but need all your details to get this cash prize, It's a big scam and you should be aware NOT to give any personal details report the e-mail then delete it.
Ki
  25th of Jul, 2009
If you have time on your hands fill everything out with wrong names, cities, card numbers so that this idiot/s will waste his/her time ... then if you have more time on your hands send 2 dozen with different yahoo addresses ...LOL ... then block any replies. ... if no time just block these idiots