Dr. Brian Kinney / Stay Away From Dr. Brian Kinney - Disfiguring Results - Sloppy and Bad Tempered

2080 Century Park East, Suite 1110Century City, CA, United States Review updated:
1.25
Dr. Brian Kinney causes Disasterous Surgery Problems. He is consistently sloppy.
This is a warning to the public: He has a Bad Temper, is a Bully, will Abandon Care for you if something goes wrong in the surgery. Stay away from Dr. Brian Kinney.
Ro

Comments

So
  23rd of Jan, 2009
I agree. I worked with this guy for a few years and saw so many surgeries go wrong. He doesnt care about the patients, he is just a very talented CHARMER. He performs back to back to back surgeries, which is not fair to the patients at all, because by the end of the day he is just rushing himself and gets sloppy. The only reason he does back to back surgeries is because he only pays the anesthesia doctor per day, get where I'm going. Stay Away. He is very reputable only because of his networking skills and once again because he is such a charmer.
Vi
  4th of Feb, 2009
Although my surgery was a decade ago or so... my experience was a very pleasant one with Dr. Kinney. He listened thoroughly, explained everything carefully.. he even drew charts.
He called me everyday, personally for four days after the surgery.
Also, he had been very patient and informative with my husband on the phone. Appr. 2 years after the surgery I could hardly detect the scars! ...and I love the results.

(He certainly lacked of that "excessive, sugary "hollywood" style, many need.
I remember him as a caring, genuine, authentic, knowledgeable doctor, indeed.
...we're not the same... and we women.. have a range of needs and emotions; especially at a plastic surgeon.)
Ma
  27th of Apr, 2010
This vivien moore is Dr. Kinney himself.

All right people. Go ahead and tell us about your botched surgery stories We the public want to weed out the greedy evil doctors.
Please don't hold anything bad. Tell us all about it. Thanks for posting your complaint.
Th
  16th of Feb, 2012
"Mandy Moore"!! or "Sorry Cant Say"!
I just by clicked on Dr. Kinney's name and was surprised to see that your original nasty comment is till up, including mime underneath. .. and your assumption that I am Dr. Kinney himself is ridiculous. I testify here, that as much as i wish health and abundance to myself and my family, with the same integrity, I can assure you that Iam a woman of 5' 6', blond hair, green eyes. and I was Dr Kinney's patient.
I, and many of the people who wont write here, were happy with their results, exactly the way i spelled it out in 2009 above. Indeed I am going back for more the end of this year. and am so tempted to put a photo up, but I dont have time.
La
  3rd of Mar, 2012
@ Vivien Moore : yes you probably are Dr Kinney even if you "testify here" that you are "a woman of 5'6', blond hair, green eyes"... Anyway, besides being a LOUSY surgeon, do you still SEXUALLY HARASS your female employees?
Le
  10th of Jan, 2013
I have been fitness, swimsuit and glamour modeling part-time for many years; see www.maxim.com/hometown-hotties/leah-long-beach-ca-0 for example. Why does that matter? Because, quite literally, my face and body were my bread and butter for many years. So when I chose a surgeon, it was imperative that I chose the absolute best there is. I've quietly done so for years, but now I had to write something, as I saw recent vitriolic garbage written about my doctor and really needed to respond.

Dr. Brian Kinney has done my thigh area liposuction, rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, knee lift, sweat gland ablation, Botox, lip augmentation, and nasolabial folds filler (whew!). He is the ONLY person who I let work on me, and he's kept me looking and feeling my best for nearly a decade now. He's honest when things aren't needed or wouldn't help me look/feel great, and he doesn't perform procedures unless necessary, helpful, safe and sane.

Beyond his phenomenal scientific prowess and artistic taste, he's provided sharp insight, friendly consult, and genuine concern for matters of health, appearance and happiness over the years. He's never charged me for all the time spent making sure I'm content and comfortable with all that we do and do not do. I'm 36 as of this writing, and thanks to Dr. Brian Kinney, I'm still turning heads everywhere I go! More importantly that that, I feel confident and happy, and NO ONE ever thinks I've had anything "done." They simply think I look astoundingly hot, LOL. I'll continue trusting him, and ONLY him, with my face and body for decades to come.

The ONLY reason I've bothered to write this commentary tonight is that it pains me to see Ms. lies posted about someone whose only mistake was to treat someone to whom he ought to have refused service. Because Dr. Brian Kinney is so very friendly, the person who wrote these dishonest and fake "reviews" (they aren't even real, and could be removed by law if the issue were to be forced at great cost and hassle, I'm sure) was able to cause problems and then disparage one of the best people in the business. The real story, a resounding victory for Dr. Kinney in a court of law against this disgrace of a patient, is a matter of public record and can easily be discovered if any potential patient wants to read what really happened.

I trust that within the word-of-mouth circles of patients who demand the highest quality in cosmetic surgery skill, Dr. Kinney will continue to be lauded as one of the best there is, plain and simple. And that, therefore, falsehoods such as the ones on this site will not succeed in causing the damage intended. I had to write a response, as it so angered me that someone would try to harm a doctor who's done so well by me, and by so many others (for example, my friend who's currently gracing Oxygen Magazine's "Abs Special 2012" issue).

SHAME on Ms., who lied in a weak attempt to do damage; her efforts will fail.

And to all of you who want a body and face like mine...just call Dr. Kinney (okay, eat right and exercise also; Dr. Kinney is good but not a magician!). His work has made me a happy woman for almost 10 years now, and I trust nobody but him to keep me looking my best.