Dr. Adrian Sanchez / damages to teeth, abandonment

Tony Raymond

1 review

in the last week-Edit

BEWARE OF DR. ADRIAN SANCHEZ

Would you want to hire a dentist who abandons his clients? Anybody considering retaining Adrian Sanchez should first read the following:

Adrian Sanchez was my regular dentist for a brief time. I decide to replace an poorly fitted crown on my front tooth, damaged in grade school. After replacing the crown I experienced severe pain. I went to his office for a follow-up visit. He wanted me to pay before he would even speak to me about my pain and suffering. He refused to see me and abandoned me, his patient.
I eve3ntually went to another dentist who removed the entire crown, and provided a new replacement. I spent over $1000 with Sanchez, and had to spend another $1300 to repair the damages caused by Sanchez.
Sanchez is an awful dentist, but even a worse human being. His treatment of me shows he cares only about the almighty dollar, and not about his patients.
Sanchez is guilty not only of negligence and malpractice, but also of abandonment. He caused me much pain and suffering. Do yourself a favor and avoid this dentist.
I invite anyone to contact me for additional information.

Anthony Raymond, Jr.