DQ / chicken strips
I was at 2 different stores in southern Alberta in the past month.
The first store assumed I wanted the 'combo' without asking and then sauced my chicken strips so much that there was 1/2" in the bottom.
The second store put hardly any sauce on them and were so small and not worth the money I paid for them.
Plus there was a notice on the window stating that I could get something with my receipt, but both times did not receive one.
I'm disappointed in the product and the service and haven't been back since.
More DQ Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food
- Dairy Queen - no dillys ever!