DPi Teleconnect / Awful company

This company offers services in many states including Virginia were I am located. I attempted to obtain home phone service with this company & not only did I NOT receive the services that I paid for I can't get a refund for those services. I paid them over $90 for phone service to my home & was told that the service would be active in 48-72 hours. After 8 business days of repeated calls trying to find out why my service had not be instated as I was told it would be, and being hung up on SEVERAL times, I contacted the company to cancel my order.

In trying to cancel the order they attempted to try to convince me that they could not refund the entire amount that I had paid for the services that I did not get. They tried to insist that they could only return a portion of the money. I was told that they would be keeping $15 of my money as some type of handling fee. I assumed they were trying to get paid for services they never provided.

After being transfered several times & speaking with a variety of different people I finally spoke with someone who had the authority to refund the entire amount of the deposit I had paid. The only problem with that has been I haven't received my money as of yet. I spoke with a DPi employee a couple of weeks ago & was told that my check had been mailed on December 31st. I spoke with someone last week because I still haven't received my money & was told that it could take up to 4 months for me to receive money that was paid to them for services I never received. This seems extremely excessive in terms of time to receive a refund for services NOT preformed.

Ru

Comments

• Ne
      22nd of Nov, 2010

Don't use this company!!! One of their employee told me on Tuesday, Nov. 23, 2010 my phone will be turn on and it wasn't. Remind you my phone when off the first begin because the locate office employee didn't put my payment in, because she was busy at the time and then she forgot to do so. This company doesn't know anything about good customer services. It was over a week before my phone got turn on.

• Su