DPI / Bad Interview!

1 16920 Park RowHouston, TX, United States Review updated:

The whole interview was a scam, they say they sell parts to Kirby when they want you to sell their vaccum's. The interviewer talks extremely fast so that you can barely understand him, and when you are so exited about probably getting the job, they convieniently leave out important details like pay rate, and structured work schedules. And then you call and they tell you you are hired and come to training tomorrow. It's all a very faced paced deal to confuse and exite the unemployem people into agreeing to do a sub par job that they probably wouldn't want if it were all explained slowly and clearly to them.

Comments

• Tr
      1st of Dec, 2008

I've seen that DPI has several job listings on Craigslist daily looking for Front Office Assistants and Customer Service Reps. What job were you applying for? Do they try to get everybody to sell their vacuums or when they say they are hiring for the Front Office... do they REALLY need people for the Front Office? Can you give more details please.

20th of Jan, 2009

I just went to Dyro Productions, Inc., yesterday for an interview. They were very clear on the hours and days worked as well as what the monthly (guaranteed) salary would. There is commission if a vacuum sells but there is a monthly salary as well.

• Gl
      22nd of Jan, 2009

I had an interview yesterday with Dyro Productions, and what I got was totally unexpected. First, they posted the position as an administrative "front desk" assistant. That's the only reason I drove all the way out to Katy. Then I quickly found out that it was a job selling a $2600 vacuum cleaner. It was just strange to me that they would lie on the posting about the job just to get people in the door...sounded like a scam to me.
    After listening to him though, the job is just a regular sales position, and as far as I know, there's no cold calling involved and there is a base pay. There are incentives to sell the machine, but you will still make your base no matter what. Sounds fine to me, but why not just be up-front about it??

• Ri
      8th of Jul, 2010
    DPI - Horrible
    DPI ENERGY
    Odessa
    Texas
    Phone: 432-638-9918

Iam NOT!!! satisfied with this company they sent me 656 bill when i have no wires runing through my house nothing is connected to my meter my meter is still sitting at ZERO!IAM A PREGNANT women who is trying to tell these people i have no wires runing through my house how are they sending me a bill so high. this company is not good service this is not how you should satisfy your client by sending them a 656 bill when you havent got any wires hooked on to your meter i mean what kind of service are you people...well iam glade iam no longer a customer to ur people anymore iam going with DIRECT ENERGY ...