DPF Removal / dpf removal

1 Reading, England, Berkshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

I found this company on the internet and gave them a ring, the guy's name is David he owns the company. He couldn't really answer some of my more technical questions and then when I said I was looking around for other quotes - he began telling me I was mad because everyone else will try to scam me. I kept it friendly and went away to do some research.. I found David used to own a company down near portsmouth (which I will not name for legal reasons) but changed company name to OMG Performance to escape legal battles and started up this new company name in Reading. Upon digging deeper, I found OMG Performance are not even registered on Companies House - David kept calling me asking if I will be bringing my car in, so I raised my concerns and told him I will not be bringing my vehicle to him. He then started shouting abuse down the phone and said and I quote "Half the country scams the queen, so what if I'm not registered - I'll get the job done!" Not the answer I was looking for. If you're looking to have a DPF Removal in the Berkshire area, keep looking - avoid OMG Performance. I wouldn't give my £10, 000 pride & joy to a one-man band illegal company to carry out such specialist work. I have had my DPF Removed from another respectable company which I will not name but doing a quick search - you will find many.

Mi
May 13, 2013

Comments

• En
      17th of May, 2013

"Hello Michael",

Well done in not putting your vehicle into the hands of a obvious Con Man - who as You inferred has probably NO Vehicle Engineering Qualifications / Registered Business etc.

However something that I cannot understand is what You hope to achieve by posting your message on an AMERICAN / U.S. Complaints Board - ?

Chris