DoxyLingerie.com / they took my money and never sent what i ordered

I wish i had looked into this companies reputation before ordering instead of trusting that if you see a little lock on the bottom of the window, you're protected! I ordered 2 costumes that i had been looking to find for a while!!! Needless to say i was excited and immediatly ordered because of the fair pricing! That was the 20th of july 2008 and a email was sent thanking me for the order but there is no way to actually contact them... now here it is the 31st NO SHIPMENT on items that are IN STOCK and the money out of my account! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE! The B.B.B. is already involved with this company now that i did my research and they will have another charge coming there way as well!

Comments

• Fl
      19th of Aug, 2008

Ehi ! they took my money (about 500$ from November 2007) and never i received anything !!! Now is 19 AUGUST 2008!! I sent them emails, faxes but no reply from them!

• Va
      25th of Nov, 2008
    DoxyLingerie.com - Unauthorized billing
    DoxyLingerie.com
    doxylingerie.com

I have ordered from this company several times and now no response whatsoever and they have my money!!! Ive emailed and called numerous times with no response! What the heck!!!