Doxy.com / Account charged, no product received

I placed an order with Doxy.com on Feb. 16,2008. They charged my account on Feb. 18, 2008. I have not received my product nor can I get a response to my e-mails requesting shipping information for my order. When I call the toll free number it is answered by a voice mail. I was wondering what can be done to either get my product or my money back?

Bridgette

Va

Comments

24th of Apr, 2008

I cannot believe that!! I placed an order last September 07". They charged my credit card over $200.00 and never sent the products!!! I have e-mailed them hundreds of times and no response. My husband told me I just need to go to the bank and dispute the charge!!

• Be
      23rd of May, 2008

I recently had the exact same problem with this company, I researched them on the Better Business Bureau, and relized I had made a big mistake. So I filed a complaint with the BBB, and I got my order from Doxy Lingerie, not to long after I filed my complaint. The BBB is the way to go about getting your order, they don't promise anything, but they do investigate it and contact Doxy for you. They helped me resolve my issue, and I received my order. Also there is no charge with the BBB. So when all else fails, you might give that a try. Good Luck hope it all works out for ya, because it's frustating, I know.

2nd of Jun, 2008

dont feel bad ya'll i also placed a order and dident recive it. thinks for the advice on bbb, im going to contact them now, hope i get my stuff.

• Da
      6th of Jun, 2008

I thought I was the only one. They are just a bunch of thieves!...I placed a $115 dollar order on April 27th, today is June 6th and still no order has been sent. I've e-mailed and called several time and no response. I am so mad and feel i have no recourse. I think I will try calling the Better Business Bureau.

• Ge
      9th of Jun, 2008

No your not the only ones. I have been warning people about this site for almost 2 years now. They have been ripping people off atleast that long. I still haven't gotton my refund from Nov 2006.

• Wi
      6th of Aug, 2008

After placing a small order, I was scared after reading about unsatisfied customers. I placed numerous emails and inquiries and finally got my purchase 2+ months later. Hey, at least I got it, right?

• La
      26th of Sep, 2008

Oh Geez, this is exactly what I feared! I placed an order about a month ago and I have still not recieved it in the mail yet. My credit card statement should be comming in any day now and I am sure I will see that they charged me. I wish I saw this posting before! Grrr! I dont understand how this site has not been shut down yet! I guess I will be the next in line contacting the BBB. Thanks for the advice and its nice to know I am not alone.

• Je
      11th of Nov, 2008

the exact same thing happen to me i placed an order a month ago they charged my credit card and i still havent recieved anything i call and get a voice mail everytime. i wish i would have these comments before i went on to that website.