Doxy Online.com / Scam charges

11088 Millpark Drive, Suite 136Maryland Heights, MO, United States Review updated:

I placed an order with this company on August 27th. I ordered a peach fairy costume, sheer wings, and shoes. They sent an email confirmation stating that my order would be shipped in 5-7 business days since all my items were in stock. I have sent several emails that have not been answered and the phone number that they did have on their site was only a voicemail line which i also left messages on with no call back. My friend also placed an order on the same day for a pair of angel wings and she is in the same boat as I am. I sent an email stating that they have 7 days to either return my money or have my order shipped with a tracking order. I wish that I would have read the reports about this company before placing my order but I have ordered items from companies online before and never had a problem. I shouldn't have trusted this company but I did. I am not afraid to take legal action if necessary. These people are taking money and its wrong and they should have to pay people back and in my opinion go to jail for what they are doing.
Va

Comments

As
  11th of Apr, 2008

Lingerie - Order not delivered
Lingerie
Evansville

I was currently fired today for disorderly conduct in front of a customer. The whole situation started over a stupid sale because they give you these outrageous goals and expect you to always meet them. There's this one old hag that works in my department who is sale hungry. There's been many times when I have been at the register and she will come and grab the items out of my hand and take the sale when it wasn't hers. After so many times I decide to stand up for myself and not let her walk all over me after all I have to make my sales too if I ever want to get a raise. When I started to ring up the customer I clearly asked if anyone had been helping her and she told me no so I proceeded with the sale when my co-worker trys to shove me out of the way but I wouldn't budge. I later get called down in the office when she put a statement down on me claiming I pushed her when it was completely the other way around. after all this lady is old and i am a young 19 year old, I have no intention of putting my hands on anyone especially an old lady. When I asked for evidence from the camera to defend my side of the story they refused, and I find it suspicious why they wouldn't show it to me? I am one hundred percent positive that camera footage will show that old lady trying to push me out of the way, So what should I do? Since I was wrongly accused can't I consult an attorney and fight this with that video surveillance? Well let me know!
Al
  12th of Oct, 2008
I have the same problem for a $180 order in april! I have received a confirmation email too, but nothing since that day... As my own mails didn't get any answer, I 've written to a mediation service last week. It cost me $10 more, but I though they could solve the problem. I've received their answer today :

"We are sorry to inform you that the merchant/seller that you filed a complaint against http://www.doxylingerie.com has not responded to us. If the merchant/seller has contacted you directly, please inform us immediately at 1-888-769-6277.

We at Mediation Arbitration Resolution Services, Inc. (MARS) provide our services to consumers and merchants doing business on the Internet, as a response to the call from government entities such as the United States Federal Trade Commission and many consumer advocate organizations. We have certified our compliance with the Online Alternative Dispute Resolution Guidelines which can be found at http://www.gbde.org/agreements/adragreement03.pdf and approved by the Global Business Dialogue in E-Commerce and negotiated with Consumers International.

If the merchant has not contacted you to resolve your complaint, WE HAVE REPORTED THE MERCHANT/SELLER to the appropriate affiliate who may take their own actions against the offending merchant/seller, and through the econsumer.gov project, to the UNITED STATES FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION and/or the 18 other member nations."

Maybe you could write this mediation service too... even if you "loose" $10 more, I believe that several complaints can make things change...
Al

Doxy Intimates
11088 Millpark Drive, Suite 136
Maryland Heights
Missouri
doxyonline.com

In april, I ordered lingerie items on their web site. I received a confirmation email and was taken $181.04.
After long weeks waiting for my order, I wrote then several mails. They only answered one, telling they were about to send me the "in stock" items... I told them that all my items had been "in stock" in the last weeks, but I received no answer since that day.
Last week, I wrote a mediation service for $10, hoping they could help me. Today they tell me that the merchant doesn't respond them since their last week message.
I don't know what to do now... even if I've seen another complaint against them today on complaintsboard!
Pe
  12th of Oct, 2008
I ordered a costume from this website on Sept. 11 hoping to get my costume early before Halloween... I also received a confirmation email but they never made it clear that the item was "out of stock". After 3 weeks of no package I sent an email only to get a response TWO WEEKS later. And how convenient that they were having technical difficulties with their phone lines... so you can never get in contact with this company! I finally got an email that said my item was on backorder and that I won't get it before Halloween, so I can either order another product that will reach me before Halloween (yeah right) or cancel my order. So I'm canceling my order.. I guess we'll see how long it takes to get my money back.
Ja
  13th of Oct, 2008
I ordered from doxy over two months ago and like the other complaints was told the same thing even though i made sure not to order out of stock items i saved the confirmation e mail which was sent to my military account they had no problem withdrawing the 80 dollars from my account the very next day looks like i wont get my order before i come home huh these ###s need to go down for this ### i dont understand how they can even still be on the net there is a better business bureau for a reason and i intend to turn them in let me know if you are successful in getting your money back and join me in putting a stop to this make believe website...
Ve
  13th of Oct, 2008

Doxy Online
doxyonline.com

Nothign after 3 weeks. Contacted them 3 times and twice I got a reply stating they are sorry and my order will be sent over the weekend. Two weekends in a row they told me this. I actually had to contact my bank for the first time ever to credit my acct cuz Doxy only gives store credit. Total scam of a site! I do not get why they are allowed o keep ripping people off!
Di
  16th of Oct, 2008
This company is the far more worst! I have written to them over and over! First I waited for my shipment over 1 month! Once I opened my package I noticed more that half of my order was not there. I immediately checked on line to see if they have ran out of my items but to my disbelief the items and sizes were still available? So what was the real reason for not shipping my entire order?
I got an email stating that I can use a 10% off on my next order.
I soon got an email from the customer care stating I have a store credit and all I had to do was reply to the email.?
I have tried to contact them via email at least 3 times a week and try calling them but the voicemail is too full?????????? Now I am out of my funds???
This company should be shut down!
Da
  24th of Oct, 2008
We placed an order in early September, requested confirmation that the items were in stock ( several were listed that way) and that the order would be recieved by Oct 30th. Being in Canada there is an 11-14 day shipping window. After a month I sent an email wondering were my order was, that same day I recieved two emails, one showing my order, the second showing that some items were shipped that day (tracking number did not exists in USPS ), and the next day an email saying part of the order had already been shipped and that a second shipment was going out that week. I recieved the first package, 4 items, $180 of the $450 order but two weeks later I have not seen any emails regarding a further shipment, Doxy refuses to respond to any other emails, and like everyone knows, their voicemail box is full. I have contacted Visa and they have started a file on my complaint. Caution, Visa is legally required to wait 30 days after the promised delivery date before launching legal actions against Doxy, this is what Doxy relies on. It is now 6 days from the day that they promised I would recieve my items, almost 2 months since the order was placed, and Doxy will not respond. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. It is probobly some couple sitting in a tiny office that never has stock and just orders things as they recieve orders.
Ka
  24th of Oct, 2008
I ordered from Doxy and got my order in one week and one day, shipped (with confirmation) by Priority Mail. It was a great costume also, higher quality than most places sell. Although I did send them emails that remain unanswered and I was never able to contact or let alone leave a message by phone. I would say that their customer service skills may need a bit of improvement, but as far as order fufillment and shipping time, I am actually quite pleased!
Ta
  14th of Dec, 2008
I placed a order with doxy in October for 4 items. After 4 e-mails being sent by myself and not recieving a response until December, I was livid! When they did contact me, it was december 13th emailing me telling me that my order had been sent. Yeah the order I never recieved. Also this is not the first time that I have had a problem, I did finally recieve the last order and did like the merchandise. But as for this time I may have to get the BBB involved. I have yet to recieve my merchandise but I have been charged and for someone to email me a month and a half later telling me that my product was already shipped is unacceptable. Doxy has good merchandise but a horrible customer relations. At this point I don't think I will ever order from them again. I thought that I was the only one this was happening to but I went to ripoffs.com and there are many more people like myself dealing with doxy.
Ri
  13th of Mar, 2009
I too am a victim of Doxy. I'm a Canadian who bought a lot of stuff from them. They shipped a small part of my order and then nothing. They do not reply to my emails. Is there no criminal prosecution in the U.S. for this kind of rip off? Does anyone have a physical address for these people. Maybe we can send a 'collection' agency to get our money back. Anyone for hiring the Hell's Angels to go and ask politely for us? LOL I'm guessing this is the only way we'd get paid back from these creeps. I'll lodge complaints with the agencies listed here. Thanks for posting them. But I doubt they'll do anything, I've never had much luck with government or police actually helping ripped of citizens.
Ch
  2nd of Aug, 2009
I thought I was the only one with a problem with them!
I bought a halloween costume from them that I bought way before in September so that I knew I would receive it on time. Well, the item was shipped.
THEN I get a notice saying that the item was suddenly "out of stock" and that I could pick a new costume or they would refund me. Well, I picked a new one, and one that was much cheaper than the original.
WELL, I get my new costumer AFTER Halloween, AND I never got refuneded the difference! I emailed them more than a dozen times, all went unanswered, and they still owe me money after a year!
I finally gave up. I will NEVER EVER buy from them ever again!! THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS!
Pa
  15th of Mar, 2011

DoxyOnline.com

PLACED ORDER...PAID THE SAME NIGHT AND I NEVER HEARD FROM THEM. I HAVE EMAILED THEM 7 TIMES, A ND NO RESPONSE. I HAVEN'T RECIEVED MY ORDER, NOR WILL THEY REFUND MY MONEY ON VISA...I SEE THERE ARE MANY MANY REPORTS ON THEM, AND I WISH I KNEW THIS BEFORE I EVER BOUGHT FROM THEM. THEY ARE STILL ON LINE, AND SELLING THERE THINGS, AND THEY ARE STILL SCAMMING PEOPLE, A ND THE NET IS ALLOWING THEM TO STAY ON NET.. I SPENT OVER $522.00 AND THIS IS A CASE OF MAIOL FRAUD ALSO BECAUSE IT IS OVER $500.00... TY PAM HICKCOX P.S. THEY SEND ME E-MAIL FIRST NIGHT I BOUGHT FROM THEM, AND TOLD ME IF I SPENT OVER $1000.00, THEY WOULD GIVE ME A DISCOUNT... THIS WAS THE ONLY TIME I HEARD FROM THEM!
Su
  15th of Mar, 2011

DoxyOnline.com - Order not delivered
DoxyOnline.com

I ordered almost $200 in merchandise and never received anything. I have sent emails, faxes, called a number for months, and just got an answering machine. No one has had the decency of a response! It has been months!