Doxy Lingerie / rip off

I placed an order last week and after noticed all of the complaints that are on this site and the BBB site. I became concerned and the next day I emailed them asking when my order was expected to ship. I attempted to call the phone number listed on the website and got a voicemail only system that was full.

After one more day of no response, I contacted the company's email again. I told them that if my order was not going to ship by 10/21/08 (today), to cancel the order. I have still heard nothing...Also, there has be no updates to my 'order status' page at all, even though the website states orders will be processed in 2-4 business days and that time-frame has well passed.

The suit against this company (and its owner who seems to still be posting from Kalamazoo, Mi where they ran her out of town because of the ongoing fraud and complaints against this company) requires that credit cards are not charged until the item has shipped. My card was charged on Monday, so I can always hope that my item arrives in 5-7 days. If it does not arrive and the 'order status' page does not change, I can be assured that the item was charged and not shipped, against the agreement of this company being able to stay in business.

I am lucky I figured out this company's deal early so I could get another costume ordered from a reputable company which is already on the way. I have also contacted my bank so that if my shipment does not arrive in 5-7 days I can begin the dispute immediately.

I actually run an online business and no online business I have ever heard of takes more than 24 hours to respond to emails, no matter the sales volume. A customer issue should never be ignored or put off for convenience, and you should not have to get on a consumer advocacy site to have your issue acknowledged.

Va

Comments

Va
  22nd of Sep, 2008

Doxy lingerie is a scam, don't buy anything from them. They take peoples money and don't send any merchandise. I am very unsatisfied but i printed out my receipt and i have the order process information form my credit card and i will be taking them to court. They should not be in business at all. I think they only opened up just to get people credit card info and charge it. There a suckie company this was on 09-02-08 that i placed my order and still received nothing i am taking them to court now i already filed.

Au
  24th of Oct, 2008
Doxy Lingerie - non-delivery oƒ product
doxylingerie.com

I was charged ƒor a product that I never recieved. I was given a tracking number that is completely useless, it has no update on whether my order has been shipped or not. This company is a total scam, I wish I had investigated it beƒore I placed my order.