Doxy Lingerie / scam and cheating

I ordered my costume on Oct 14th. I also received and email response from them saying they would let me know when my order is shipped. I haven't received anything from this company. They took my payment and now I'm waiting on something that might not even come and I'm holding a Halloween party!!! What am I suppose to do? Spend another $100 on a costume and then maybe get this one after Halloween!?! I've never ordered anything from doxy intimates but it seemed like a secure place. I guess I was wrong. I need this company to let me know something!!! As soon as possible!!

Va

Comments

• Va
      13th of May, 2008
    Doxy Lingerie - I did finally get half my order
    Doxy Lingerie
    www.doxylingerie.com

I ordered march 20 and received 1/2 my order on may 8th, but now no word on the other half and I did still pay for those items. But I am glad I got half even though they have already lost my business. I will report as soon as I find out about the rest of my order. my advice do business with doxy if you like long waited for surprise's and the rush from getting mad and not even having any one to release it on. Or maybe your experience will be better then mine?? Still waiting!

23rd of Oct, 2008

I ordered my costume oct 2!!!..got a email saying my costume(princess peach) was on backorder and i can pick another one..so i reply to the email aaanndd call...nothing!..3 emails later and 5 calls..im starting to give up..im having the credit card compay chase doxy for my payment..

• Al
      23rd of Oct, 2008

Guys could you give me their contact info?
    I placed my order over a month ago, i have notgotten anything yet...I can't access their website i think its been shut down. I want my money back!

• St
      26th of Oct, 2008

I ordered a sailor halloween costume from doxy intimates on Oct 1, I got an email saying my order was processed, and that they will email me back with a shipping number when it was shipped. I never recieved that email with the shipping number, I have not recieved the costume, nor will they email me back or return my calls...sound familiar anyone?!!! I wish there was something we could do to take this company down since all they do is steal peoples money! The payment was processed on my VISA too, but still no costume. Help!

4th of Nov, 2008

I express ordered something & never recieved it. I've sent countless emails with no responses. This is terrible.

• Re
      2nd of Feb, 2009

Same thing happened to me. After almost a month (which is ridiculous), 4 emails and a phone call (314-558-3097 went to VM, though), and no response at all...I called up my credit card company and filed it as a fraudulent charge. I explained the situation as well, telling them dates (date ordered, date I got the payment receipt, date the charge hit my credit card, and the dates of the emails I sent them) and description. My credit card company is putting a temporary reverse on the charge and opened up a case that is now under investigation.

Along with that, I filed a complaint through the Better Business Bureau to them the BBB to investigate as well.

File a complaint with the BBB:

I think this is the best way to handle it, since the company never responds...