Doxy Lingerie / fraud and scam

United States Review updated:

I placed an order for Halloween costumes on August 30th, 2008, as of October 14th, I have only received 1 and they haven't replied to my various emails regarding my order. They keep saying this item has shipped, then two days later it says something else. Right now, the status is Some Items Not Shipped. They haven't updated the status in over a week and have provided no explanation as to why the items were not shipped. They refuse to offer a refund so I have disputed the charges with my credit card company. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR $$ on this company!!!
Va

Comments

Va
  13th of Oct, 2008
Doxy claims that they issued me a refund on September 20th for my order of almost $100. It took FOREVER to actually get a response, and then FINALLY they are issuing me a refund. I have called my credit card company and no such contact or refund has been made. It is now October 11th - they claimed it would take 2-3 business days to process.

WHAT A FRAUD!!! Luckily I had already contacted my credit card company and they have been working fabulously with me and have already issued a temporary refund so at least I'm not getting charged interest in the meantime.

I DO NOT recommend Doxy. Do not get sucked into their low prices and large selection. You will not receive your order or refund if requested, and asking them to make contact with you via email or phone is next to impossible.
Sp
  28th of Aug, 2009
please donot buy from doxy i did not see these complaints until after the fact doxy is a
SCAM