DOXY/CUPCAKEINTIMATES / delivery/merchandise/false ads

1 11469 Olive Blvd, Ste 134, stlouis, US Review updated:
Phone: (314) 985-0839

Placed ordered for 2 items on August 26th 2009. Website states all items in stock. Shipping policy promises in stock items ship within 24-48 hours. Any issues and they will notify customer. Placed another order for 4 items on August 29th 2009.

My email confirmation and tracking numbers are BLANK!!

I put comment box when ordering i have photoshoot. I ordered from 4 other businesses on the same day as DOXY/CupCakeIntimates/BadGirlIntimates, including Hong Kong, I have received all my items fromthose businesses and real people answer/return concerned customers inquiries.

Going on 9 days. I have left 8 emails and called the store number which message says" we are closed".

If I had only seen all this before I ordered with this business.

JENNIFER LUTKE REYNOLDS, MARK REYNOLDS, KEVIN FREED PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ON WHEN TO EXPECT MY MERCHANDISE AND I WILL UPDATE TO POSITIVE...UNTIL THEN************BUYERS BEWARE**********

Ni

Comments

• Ni
      Sep 04, 2009

WOULD like to add that my card has NOT been charged...Also because of all the negative placement I took the initive to contact Jennifer myself. With POSITIVE results...Some of my items were not in stock as i thought, (my fault) and she is eager to ship.
    She does have the right to not do business with any consumer BEFORE any ordered items are charged to your card.

• Bn
      Oct 06, 2009

I ordered 2 outfits on Sept. 18th and still have not recieved confirmation of order, shipping, etc. The only thing that did happen was that my card was billed for the entire amount. This indicated to me, according the website's information, that my items had been shipped. It's going on 3 weeks now and still nothing.

Like Niacey posted before, there was no shipping or tracking order on my email confimation of billing order.

I hope that the company will get in contact with me, I plan to email daily (or hourly) in order to get an answer from them.

good luck to all who risk their money with this company - I wouldn't be surprised if this place isn't legit in any fashion except for their credit card connectons.

If anyone can help with getting in contact with CupCakeIntimates.com please help! They indicate nothing but a email address.

• Ad
      Nov 09, 2009

i have ordered 7 items from this company i only received three i have emailed many times. They also took the money out of my account and i have not recived anything

• Ce
      Nov 12, 2009

I ordered two items and i dont know if they send it but the postal office tell me the item shows as delivered!! but i never got nothing" and i been sending e-mails to this site and never had an aswer, not even a telephone number to call