downloadcave.com / Fraud

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Joined Downloadcave with payment to accessmembersarea.com but the password confirmation does not allow any downloads. Impossible to use the support e mails as the image vision reference never works. Sophiticated scam. Will advise cc company etc. Notice other complainant from yesterday.

Comments

2nd of Mar, 2010
    downloadcave.com - Internet Fraud
    India

I have paid 30 US dollers for 1 year subscription thru Credit card for downloading the technical specification. They have dibited my account in the name of PDF-BILL.COM.

They have provided the website name as http//accessmembersarea.com and given a password, but I do not find any download link. Further, there is no Contact email and Phone No.

I request the concerned authority to take action against the site, and arrange to pay my money.

downloadcave.com - Internet Fraud
    downloadcave.com
    Illinois
    downloadcave.com

I paid nearly 33$ to be a member of downloadcave.com. However, they charged me and nothing happens. I can not download anything. Every time I log in downloadcave site, I will be transferred into another website, namely accessmemberarea.com. I even can not contact with the support staff. Their email did not work when I finished my payment and they still have no phone number. What should I do now?

• Na
      3rd of Mar, 2010

same thing happen to me www.Downloadcave.com is Fraud

3rd of Mar, 2010

I have the same problem. So terrible. What should I do now?

• Tr
      5th of Mar, 2010

What a rip off. DON'T TOUCH WITH A BARGE POLE.

• Ca
      7th of Mar, 2010

billed credit card for downloads NOTHING !!!

7th of Mar, 2010

you signed up to download illegal files and you got scammed

it's your own fault and i hope you never get the money back

you could have paid the author of the movie/program or whatever instead

it's karma

i hate america

7th of Mar, 2010

Bena4y...true the original file could have been paid (I guess movie directors, game producers, programming developers are all now titled authors) You can tell from your post you have the education of a 2 year old, and that’s being generous! Karma... Doubt it, another internet scam...yes. And since when did the United Kingdom become part of America? Must have missed that news flash over here in “dumb America”. We have it so bad here tv is hard to come by now days. If you don't mind me asking, what wonderful country might you be from? That is if you're not too embarrassed to say!

7th of Mar, 2010

Bena4y...sorry, the Netherlands, I see. I lived in the Netherlands for two years and overall the people there were great people, you on the otherhand are an ignorant exception. You represent your country very well...be proud!!!

• El
      12th of Mar, 2010

i also paid for downlaodcave and the website doesnt even excist i cant do anything

• El
      12th of Mar, 2010

i signed up for downloadcave, com and i can't go on their sight at all. I try to go to the site and it lets an error meesage it does not excist. i to paid in full for the service

• Dj
      12th of Mar, 2010

I have no sympathy for people who partake in illegal use and distribution of copyrighted material. You are stealing - SIMPLE and should be punished. Think twice before you join a "filesharing" site which is just an internet word for FILESTEALING.

• Ta
      22nd of Mar, 2010

Wow! That's great that you got a full refund.

But, how did you contact them? I'm trying to get a refund too.

• De
      25th of Mar, 2010

I's same problem here, I had signed up for DOWNLOAD CAVE lifetime unlimited member, but when i logged in to member area, there's were nothing can be downloaded, so anyone can tell me what is the problem?
    it's i have been cheated??

27th of Mar, 2010

As above

raymondnoel@yahoo.ie

• Me
      28th of Mar, 2010

I wish I had seen this site earlier today before paying my money to this web scam. I have contacted the bank to deny charges but don't know if they will - Same comments as above. every search is looped to the membership access page and the support page does not accept the numerical code to send complaints.

• Sl
      8th of Apr, 2010

How on earth do I contact these ###s!?!?!

• Na
      8th of Apr, 2010

It happen to me to. I pay life time access. I contact my bank, and if downloadcave does not give me my refund. I can go to the bank and ask them to investigate this scam. This is another action I will take if they do not give me my money back. If anyone know how to call them on phone not by email, please share that information.

14th of Apr, 2010

14th of Apr, 2010

kuman30 that was amazing what a relief i called and it was very simple they canceled it wow thank you thank you... i realy felt bad about the whole scam of downloadcave ive never seen such a beutiful site for downloading and there it was all just a scam, crazy stuff and a lot of money wasted. you saved my day.
    jo