downloadaccess.net / fraud

Downloadaccess.net-membership is a total SCAM !

Downloads promised on the website means that yourself search torrents in web.

They only offer freeware torrent programs and present full terms reaveling the matter, after you have allready paid.

Ko

Comments

• Ke

Total FRAUD!

Fraud-site surely, AVOID!

++++!!!

16th of Mar, 2009

Nobody should not to be in on any contact to downloadacces.net every!

17th of Mar, 2009

I agree. Free torrent downloads said on some sites, then they say you have to pay. If you can get me a login for downloadaccess.net it would be greatly appreciated. My email is: johnmejiayah@hotmail.com

I won't pay for that nonsense.

18th of Mar, 2009

FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD!!!

That's what it is.
    Atotal fraudsite!

• Cl
      23rd of Mar, 2009

BEWARE OF DOWNLOADACCESS, I WAS HIT WITH VIRUSES AND MY BANK ACCOUNT WAS DEBITTED FOR OVER 1000 RANDS. MY BANK IS STILL BUSY TRYING TO REVERSE THE CHARGES AFTER ONE MONTH.

FRAUD SITE

25th of Mar, 2009

I think it works kinda good. What you want to do is to download their own tool from the main page, they also offers links to utorrent for some reason but that's not what you want.

Their own tool does what it promises, almost all files on the main page can be found with the tool. Some files are missing or hard to get of course ( they are broken or the speed is very low ), but then just contact their support and they will help you out in all ways then can.

Don't bash the site guys.. it might not have super-speeds all the time, but it's well over what you can expect for 25$.

• Ia
      29th of Mar, 2009

Download access is a total scam. why else would they promise "free full torrent downloads at speeds around 1 mbs." Do they think we are stupid? well i could support those speeds, so i clicked to signup, there was no signage or anything on the site saying you have to pay. but once you put in your email and password, they ask for money!?!? Im sorry joseph, but i bet you pay them every month, do download illegal copyrighted material. As for the rest of us smart ones, weve learned that the bittorrent network is totally free, and we can get anything we want, without paying for it.

Heres a tip. I joined a site called I love torrents, its free, and all you have to do is signup. they have a lot of variety, and no risk factor as they have no personal info ie. bank acct, phone number etc.

I CANT BELIEVE THEY ARE TRYING TO "SELL" COPYRIGHTED MICROSOFT SOFTWARE!!! It is so blatant, that i wouldnt be surprised that the site is bait for people who dont know any better. This is the fed trying to get out of debt, and catch people who dont know what there doing.

NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, PAY FOR UTORRENT, BITTORRENT OR ANY TORRENT DOWNLOAD!!!

• Ia
      29th of Mar, 2009

By the way...Utorrent is what you want, its free, (you should never pay), and try torrents . to, as they are a index of torrent sites =)

• Sy
      1st of Apr, 2009

SHid...i shuld have read this 1st.
    i paid it already...what shuld i do then?
    im soo damn scared if my bank account got rigged
    can anyone help me?

• Ba
      3rd of Apr, 2009

This site has you download another P2P software, the files are shared among users, kinda like limewire, I found no torrentz while playing on this site with a hacked password, I would not use this place at all, Its all nothing but a scam. The software I downloaded required Java to run and it searched for files I asked and it showed connected to 1 user and some were 12 users. I loaded up limewire and got more results, this is a fake site to take your money so it you need real access to files just stick to your torrent program and wait wait wait for it to download, problem is everyone wants to download but they set their upload to 1 bite so its pointless anymore, thats why I use rapidshare and megaupload to find files anymore... torrents only work if people will allow uploading from their computers which they don't so torrents anymore is a waste of time for me. Start seeding people... WTF

• Ra
      3rd of Apr, 2009

for those who want to try the site for free..

password - alteclansing

should you need login to any site go to bugmenot.com and search the site name over there.. most of the time it works..

peace

• Bo
      7th of Apr, 2009

I joined, I was a fool.

My passwords and user names would NOT let me into the site, it ALWAYS said there was an error. The software I got was no better than other stuff I can get for free. It cost me £57UK for total CRAP!

• Si
      12th of Apr, 2009

Hi

Is anyone still a sucessful member to download.net - the reason I ask is that I don't want to join but see they offer my CD E-book as a download. If anyone can help me check to see if there really is a download and if the software has been 'cracked' so it does not need one of our security passwords then I would really appreciate the feedback. The product is called Auto-Solve Diagnostic Assistance.

Best regards

Simon

• Ne
      15th of Apr, 2009

Doowloadaccess.net-site is there only to collect your money showing to you seaching results with amazind download-facilities and speeds.
    After you have paid, the plain truth is, that all you get, is some addresses to download public torrent-programs.

Then you yourself can seach the web.
    Trying download, what was shown earlier in searc-results to quick and easy!

• So
      15th of Apr, 2009

### them...they act like they have got everyshit to download...its a ###ing fraud site

• Si
      15th of Apr, 2009

The site should be taken down by the authorities. I am glad I didn't join to check to see if my product could actually be downloaded as that's just more money in their pockets -thanks for the info

• Na
      20th of Apr, 2009

A total FRAUD-site.

"Simon" is one pseudotestifiers to promote downloadaccess.net!

The site itself takes your money, to give addresses for FREE torrent-programmes.

Any search in the web would make the same!

Don't pay for NOTHING!!!

• Ra
      20th of Apr, 2009

I also want to become a member but I din't have a mastercard. But when i see these comments I really convinved with these posts. Thank u people. This is really a fake, fraud website. Beware of it. I convinced myself when I searched a about 24 letters and combination of fake search like this: 32ad93r23l sd923*sd523, always it shows a at least a one search result. and saying updated before 2 hours. or day before like this message in search.

Never Never Never register it.

Thanks to torrent communities like: utorrent, demonoid.com.