DOWNLOAD-ZZZcredit card

A Review updated:

I am Aneesha Boppana

$110 was debited from my account unauthorised... I want my money back ASAP.

my email id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Description of the transaction: CHECKCARD 08/25 CHRPAY
.COM/DUCFORCEIDE +[protected]

• D
      Aug 16, 2009

I would like to cancel payment by credit card .

• J
      Aug 17, 2009

I never paid 45$ for creating an account on download zzz! I just paid 0.67 for 3 days.

• B
      Aug 18, 2009

Download-zzz. I just signed up for $1.95 for three days and have been charged for $41! I have sent them a message through their technical help contact and have requested a full refund. This website is not what I thought it was. I can't even dowload any files as they are unreadable.

• I
      Aug 23, 2009

Download.zzz are RIPP off merchants based in China. DO NOT give thme your credit card number, they charged me $A 91 for a three months membeship which was to cost $1.65.

STAY AWAY from these charlatans. I had to cancell my credit card and have reproted them to the fraud squad.

I.M AUstralia

Aug 23, 2009

I was charged $81 for 1 month. nothing is able to be downloaded. I called my credit card company. they told me this transaction is through chrpay. phone number is [protected]. they can refund you right away. however, I have already canceled my credit card. it's a scam for sure.

Aug 28, 2009

on aug 26, 2009, i subscribed for 3 days download-zzz.com subscription and
    they charged my credit care 81 u.s dollars. pls advise if there is anyway
    to get a refund ? how come visa and mastercard let these conmen
    to continue to fraud ?

rgds..

[protected]@gmail.com

• G
      Sep 01, 2009

I was similarly duped recently. I could not get through to Chonopay on the number quoted - [protected]. Anyone else have any ideas on how to get a refund?

• A
      Sep 02, 2009

Iam also one of the member of u. i piad for 3 days subscription ($1.95/day) but they screwd $40 from me.. and also iam unable to download any file... is there any way to recover them... please suggest me...

• P
      Sep 05, 2009

I am charged $100...Any way to refund??? did they get my credit card no?????

Sep 07, 2009

hello...the same thing happened to me...I was charged for 40 dollars...I just want to know if I should cancell my credit card...can they charge me again?

Sep 11, 2009

hi, the same for me, they charged 100 dollars for the 3 days subscription, DOWNLOAD-ZZZ is a fraud page, and I think that is a net of pages with the same problem such as file-express.com (it is similar). fraud download-zzz fraud, robo, estafa. I have to change my card?? it is possible to get my money back??

• E
      Sep 11, 2009

I was charged 110 dollars!! (wanted to have a try for 1, 65 or stg) I am so upset. how is possible these people can continue this??? I would make a complaint if there was a forum for that but apparently there is non, still. after years, since internet trade and service has been a nothing extraordinary. By the way in my case they call themselfs BESTSOFTWARE-DEVELOPMENT, from AZERBAIJAN !! my only comfort, they are probably very poor people trying to get somewhat better finantially... but I'm not less pissed of. ok, a bad joke. small caliber people. now i can let cancel my card
    Eva Luxembourg

• P
      Sep 27, 2009

Best software conned me too! .65 cents a day for 3 days membership and i was charged $41.
    Iv'e got to ring my bank tomorrow and cancel my card, however payment has already been taken.
    I'm going to save up, go to china or where-ever they are based and blow the ###ers up!!...well pissed.

• F
      Oct 15, 2009

I also requested the $1.95 access but was charged $41! I too emailed their technical team immediatley but cannot seem to get any response.
    DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THIS SITE!!!

Oct 15, 2009

Aside from the fact that we all know that the material they are is presenting is likely pirated, and that it is illegal to download the information... it seems that everyone misses the checked box on the side of the screen which clearly states that a $40 anonimty charge PER MONTH will be added unless the user clicks it off.

People looking for cheap pirated goods on the net should be more astute at reading the fine print!

• C
      Oct 17, 2009

mikhael_h -> I was actually just going for Cubase SL 3, which I later found directly from Steinbergs ftp-server: ftp://ftp.steinberg.net/Download/Cubase_Studio_4/Cubase_SL_3_VST_Song_Conversion/PC/

Nov 05, 2009

I like to purchase goods over the Internet and there were cases in my life when I got in troubles buying some software and was cheated out of money, but I'm sure that BESTSOFTWARE-DEVELOPMENT company has nothing to do with the above mentioned cases of fraud, I purchased many useful programs from them and am satisfied completely...every web-based company should have support center, so don't be shy to contact them in case of problems, I usually do that and sometimes it helps...good luck

Nov 23, 2009

On Friday 11/20/09 I became part of the club, they f..ing ripped me off with $110 like some of you!!! these people make me sick...

• W
      Dec 05, 2009

if you call [protected] and speak to them, they will give you a refund...i got charged $110 as well! i called them and got a refund immediately after speaking to them! it may be best to cancel your card afterwards to insure that there are no other transactions taken out.

• J
      Jan 05, 2010

These people are freaking rip offs, I have an overdraft charge of $95.98 on my account because they charged me $81 as opposed to $3 .PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM THEY ARE RIP OFFS!!!

Mar 25, 2010

Cannon say anything bad about that company, I did get what I was looking for and never had problems with charges put on my cc

• H
      Apr 06, 2010

I just fell a victim from $1.95 3 days subscription i choose, i was charged £67, barclayscard said is non of thier buisness