download zzz / credit card

1 US Review updated:

Comments

• Ra
      Aug 25, 2009

same thing was happend with me(I just never paid 45$ for service in this website. I juste choice 0.67 for three days. I juste want the company refund me but I can tell at the company It does'nt have telephone number.) .. guys dont believe "download-zzz" site. It is really fake sight

Aug 28, 2009

i subscribed usd 1.80 for 3 days downloading, but they charged my credit card 81 dollars.
    this definitley is a scam company. how to stop these guys from continue to cheating ?
    i am definitely going to complain to the mastercard. pls email me if anyone wants to coordinate.
    id : [protected]@gmail.com

rgds..mamoo kathirikanakka
    dammam, saudi arabia

• Ra
      Sep 05, 2009

Two things:

1) Why does Mcafee Site Advisor list "download-zzz" as safe? It's a total ripoff!

2) Why does Google allow this site to be listed? Why don't they block it?

Sep 10, 2009

I too have opened only 3 days downloading account. But it charged 41$ in my credit card. Its really a fake web sie. In my credit card, the transaction is still pending. Can I still stop that transaction ? any help ?