Downey Savings / Mindless ###s

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (323)422-7464

This company doesn't have a single individual who knows how to work with long time customers that have gotten into financial trouble. They don't have a brain in the work out department, no one qualifies, they use they same old standards of yesteryear x 10. They have a simple rule book they follow, if you don't fit into their little frame they can't help you. You are simply stuck on the same old lousy loan. Try talking to the tax department and you are talking to a brick wall named Pam. They are in trouble becuase no one thinks for themselves, has any new ideas. Instead they are in retreat mode and the customers are the enemy.

Sa

Comments

• Da
      1st of May, 2008
    Downey Savings - Not receiving CD's money due us
    Phone: 9494812013

BEWARE OF CUSTODIAL FEES! BOGUS! Never use Downey Savings! Not only do they charge a custodial fee, but transfer fees as well! I LEARNED THE HARD WAY!

• Ra
      5th of Nov, 2008

You could not be more correct in your analysis! This is the reason they are quietly fading into oblivion...not to mention the really poor leadership in middle management! perhaps someone will buy them out that will be willing to just sit on the debt for a while, but given the small size of Downey that is not a very likely possibility. Plus they just got rid of over 200 employees, also not a good sign. The way I see it they have untill December 08 to try to get thier act together otherwise the good ol' OTS will be knocking at thier door as well!!! Sionara Downey...

24th of Nov, 2008

HAHAHAHAHA BYE BY DOWNEY SAVINGS! All the nepotism and self favoring has finally caught up with you! This is what happens when poor leadership is combined with greed! Perhaps US Bank will be able to make something good out of the eye sore that was Downey Savings!

• Ki
      27th of Apr, 2009

I absolutley hate the girls at downey Savings in Carson st. in Long Beach they are so rude especially this girl her name is Cindy, I just filed a complaint today hoping she gets fired.

• Bo
      22nd of Sep, 2009
    Downey Savings - Not receiving CD's money due us
    Bank ( now USbank)
    Bullhead City
    Arizona

I have a CD that came due Sept.2, 2009 they say they sent it in the mail. As of today the September 22, 2009, I have not received my money and they don't seem to be getting this matter taken care of for me. I ask them to issue me a check for the amount and they could stop payment on the check that they already sent. Who should I call beside the bank as they seem to not be doing anything about it.