Downbound.com / Fraud

MA, United States Review updated:

I ordered some items back in June 08. My credit card was charged within a few days, but 6 months later I still have not received my order. I regularly call and email, but there has been no answer and no return call/email. I did recieve one notice about 2 months ago saying that business is backed up and all orders are slow going out. Slow! Six months with nothing, including no personal communication, is just "slow" to them apparently.

This company is a fraud, and the owner "Adam Wilson" (who knows if that's his real name) is a scam artist.

If they're so backed up, then they should wait to charge credit cards until the order is being filled, like most companies do.

Order from this company only if you want to throw your money away! You might as well just take the cash and use it as toilet paper.

Comments

Va
  20th of Nov, 2008

Downbound.com - Online fraud
DownBound.com
downbound.com

I ordered a backpack from downbound on 9/5/08. The money was taken out of my bank account three days later, yet the website still says that the order is still processing till this day, almost two months later. Do not buy from them, they don't answer their phone, and although they say that that will ship out the product due to the 'processing' problem, which was a month ago, there is still no progress or response from them since.
Ve
  10th of Dec, 2008
I attempted to place an order from this company because I wanted to support a small business selling eco-friendly products. Downbound.com promised excellent customer service and fast order processing and failed miserably. I am normally a patient and tolerant person, but Adam Wilson's lack of responsiveness and downright disdain for his customers is totally unacceptable. I can't say I will ever order from here again as I NEVER received my $520 order!!!
Ge
  10th of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
EDIT (for above):

This is my first time using this website, and I don't see a way to edit my comment, but Downbound.com is not located in Massachusetts. I threw away my money ordering online from them. I believe they are located in Toronto.