DoubleDown Casinopayment on wins not received...

Hello...

I have attempted to solve this problem since nov. 23 via support with no resolution. the entire email trail is provided below.

It is simple. I won 4 times playing caribbean kitty. coins were not credited to my account. the total to date is:

Date time amount
11/23 7:40 am 212, 000, 000
11/23 1:30 pm 650, 000, 000
11/27 12:24 am 628, 000, 000
11/27 12:31 am 615, 000, 000

I reported these issues in a timely manner. I play 98% on this site and have spent a good amount of money enjoying your game. I am not enjoying being ignored. especially since I am asking you to rectify payment of chips not money.

Please do whatever verification you need to do and credit my account... thank you.

_

debra tidwell
Nov 30, 18:04 pst
Day 6 first reported on 11/24...
Please pay the chip from the 4 occurrences of wins without payoffs... thank you.
Debra
Neil, thank you for the reply.

As I watched the game, there is a win and that is followed by a banner that says something like ‘big win' and counts the chips. when it goes into that banner and counting once it reaches the win total the chips registered.

In the cases where it did not award the chips, that banner with the ‘big win' message and counting of the chips doesn't happen. the game pauses and I don't know the technical terms and then then ‘skips' the counting step going instead back to the point where it is waiting for a wager.

Again, I would not be so persistent if I didn't play often. I have had skips like that happen in other games — where the winnings don't register, but not as frequently as this.

Debra

Sent from mail for windows 10

From: neil (doubledown interactive)
Sent: wednesday, november 28, 2018 5:33:36 pm
Subject: [doubledown interactive ] re: no action - 2002905

#- please type your reply above this line -#
Your support request (2003849) has a new reply. to respond with any further information, reply to this email.
Neil (doubledown casino)

Nov 28, 14:33 pst
Hi debra,
Your report is being reviewed by our senior support staff. our goal is to respond to you within 2 to 3 business days. we apologize in advance for any delay.
Best,

From: doubledown interactive
Sent: tuesday, november 27, 2018 6:15:49 pm
Subject: doubledown casino has received: no action - 2002905

Nov 27, 15:15 pst
I reported non pay several days ago on now 4 occurrences that should have paid and did not.
Please credit the coins. I play a lot don't need to attempt to cheat. please pay the coins.
[l7xv9r-gko7]

[93680x-7meo]

Ryan -

Ok two more occurrences.

None payment of

628, 000, 000 coins at 12:24 am
615, 000, 000 coins at 12:31 am

The wins are showing after the round or bonus spin however the screen that shows the ‘big win' does not on these non-pays.

Please correct these now 4 non-payouts. thank you.

From: debra peters
Sent: sunday, november 25, 2018 1:23:50 pm
To: doubledown interactive
Subject: re: [doubledown interactive ] re: no payout on winning slot

Ryan, still awaiting a response.

Sent from mail for windows 10

From: ryan (doubledown interactive)
Sent: friday, november 23, 2018 3:08:11 pm
Subject: [doubledown interactive ] re: no payout on winning slot

#- please type your reply above this line -#
Your support request (2002905) has a new reply. to respond with any further information, reply to this email.
ryan (doubledown casino)
Nov 23, 12:08 pst
Hi debra,
I'm sorry for any frustration on the slots today. our quality assurance team is testing constantly to ensure our game is in working order, delivering payouts as expected and collecting only the intended wager on each spin.
We have determined that a likely cause for this confusion is the occasional delay in the game's display of the current chip balance. there are times when the game graphics fall behind, and you could suddenly see your chips balance go higher or lower than the most recent action would have caused, because the display just caught up to the action. it's still the correct addition or deduction of chips for the most recent sequence of events, but since it happens all at once, it looks wrong.
If you continue to see wagers or payouts that seem incorrect, please consider sending us a video capture of your game to show us what you are seeing. there are many programs and apps available to record your screen, and we would be grateful for the information to help us determine the cause of your experience.
Thank you for playing doubledown casino.
-ryan

debra tidwell
Nov 23, 10:47 pst
Twice today, 11/23/18, I was playing caribbean kitty and was not pay the chips for a game round. the first was earlier today - around 7:40 a.m. (eastern). I won 212 m chips and there was no payment. at 1:30 p.m. (eastern), I won 650 m chips and again there was no payment.
Please restore those chips to my account, tank you.

[09x09w-2xl5]