Double Leaf Wig / crappy work and high priced poor customer service

China Review updated:

I used to order many wigs from Double Leaf Wig. Even though their wigs are higher priced than any other place I usually go to, I really dig their styles. Despite the fact that I have received moon shaped hairlines, wrong sized caps, and jacked up bleached knots, I foolishly placed an order with Alex for a special made wig. Alex went over the order with me and told me he understood what to do. I finally get the wig and it was nothing that I ordered!! The cap was clearly wrong, the color was clearly wrong, and I just wasted 400$ on a 14 inch wig that I could get for 200 or less anywhere else. I contacted Alex to tell him about the mistake and suddenly, he can understand what Im saying. He understood every time I was paying him but now the communication is weak. Pleeez! So I tell him give me his managers number. Yengming or some crap. Yengming has not responded in over 3 weeks. Nothing!! Its like when you buy wigs from them they are all about the customer but when they screw up, they suddenly don understand English and they think ignoring the problem will make it go away! I have wasted money and I feel like being a 2 year customer buying a new wig every other month should account for something. Like a fool I even paid to have them correct a wig they sent to me that THEY did wrong! What kind of sense does that make. Im a fool for even dealing with them shady folk

Comments

• Be
      1st of May, 2017

I paid for two wigs December of 2016. The wigs were never sent to me. I emailed, What's APP and called for 3 months - Nothing!! Its like when you buy wigs from them they are all about the customer but when they screw up, they suddenly don't want to talk to you nor do they seem to understand English and they think ignoring the problem will make it go away! I had to threaten them with applying legal action. Finally a response and then three weeks passed and still no refund. Finally I decided to report them to customs. after this I was told to send my paypal information and they would reimburse me. The money was sent but the tricked me and sent payment less the paypal fees and I even loss the western union fee I paid to send them the money owed. I finally got a partial refund around mid April. DOUBLE LEAF is a fraud DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. I have wasted money fooling with them but not again.

• Me
      13th of Apr, 2018

I’m gonna through the same thing, poor customer service, emailing no response. They took the money within minutes from my PayPal account but didn’t send me my tracking number yet and I.T been days! I’m really getting frustrated with these people!!!

• Lo
      28th of Jun, 2018

I ordered my first wig and it came in 1 week. I ordered my second wig and its going almost a month. I've emailed the company 3 times with no response. They were really quick with the responses when I ordered the wig and had questions about the wig, however since they have received payment I have not heard back from them. I will not use them again and if I don't receive my wig by the end of the month I will have to report them as scammers. TRUST THE REVIEWS!