Double J Boomloading

2.5
10538 Road P.5
Warden, Washington
Phone: 5097500037
Claims to be employer pays under the table and does not deduct taxes. Overcharges for product. Did not pay me and hid monies from his exwife. Claims to be married to a woman who controls all of his business and accounting. does not report her wages to the federal government. sold equpment and did not report to federal government.
Complaint comments Comments (30)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Employers

Comments

N  23rd of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
Annettekaye casady
3 hours agoeditedpublic
Johnny and I were chatting this morning and he asked about the lawsuit in id against candalee parker... I said "oh it a bill" he said "166 that's not very much" I said "yea but it is proof she just refuses to do what is right and pay her way" then I said "the attorney can't get candalee served so I sent him the address I have to find her" he said "you told the attorney where she is?" I said "yep" then we talked about www.casadyvsparker.com and my promise to candalee that her behavior would be on page #1 for the world to know who and what she is. I am very happy with the search results when her name is searched. johnny kind of giggle and said "what is page 1" I said the "it is the place that I tattle on candalee" before this mess is over she will pay back the stolen money and return my name for me to use as I see fit" so candalee parker page 1 this morning hell yea!!! stolen id’s are still active and stolen $5000 still not returned so this proves candalee is still a thief… she has new id’s and a cell phone was posted in iowa (not sure if it is her but her name is basically very unique and when having affairs and embezzling money a new id might be needed) minimomaz newest email tgclparker@gmail.com www.casadyvsparker.com @clparker430 https://twitter.com/clparker430 @codyschult @caitlinkaser @parkercandalee @dressagequeen61 @tgclparker candalee parker 4/30/1961 ammon id idaho falls id or queen creek az married to thomas g parker is still a thief and liar c parker precocious0430@earthlink.net minimomaz newest email tgclparker@gmail.com thomas-candalee parker
N  8th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Harassment Lawsuit PDF completed and forwarded to legal.
D  18th of Jul, 2016 by    0 Votes
Actually Mrs. Casady-Reynolds is misinformed. The actual judgment amount was $1250 and NOT $166. As you can read from her statement, this woman is mentally incapacitated and intent on ruin of my family and myself. This judgment was a medical bill that was not paid by our medical insurance and one that we missed to pay. Since my husband is critically ill, this woman is a sad case in her attempt to taunt and twist the facts to suit her disorganized and cluttered life. We are grateful for such posts and we are sure there are more to come!
N  18th of Jul, 2016 by    0 Votes
Pdf done
N  4th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
Please note that civil lawsuit idaho cv2016-00d4844-oc has been filed and pending against annettekaye casady bedwell for her bad behavior and slander. any one involved with her has been placed with this lawsuit as well. mrs. annettekaye casady bedwell now resides in st maries idaho.
N  10th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
Updated on civil lawsuit idaho cv2016-00d4844-oc against annettekaye casady bedwell and husband, brandon m bedwell: damages award has been granted to candalee & thomas g parker by the judge in bonneville county for defamation and slander which is written in these posts! now on to the next item to be asked for! harassment and stalking to be addressed next! annettekaye casady bedwell has posted that she is part owner of double j boomloading and is a forensic accountant with no college training.
N  3rd of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
N  3rd of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes

23h
Off to othello for a couple days... perfect... plans for dinner and dancing... what a glorious fall we are in. love the tractor as we prepare for the water to be off... this is the beginning of time together as his days are shorter of work and more me time. only a couple months of down time. so happy my schedule is free up for snow birding. so happy harvest checks make it available. hard working farmers make great paychecks. love fall it is my favorite. love my johnny ray
N  8th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
23h
off to othello for a couple days... perfect... plans for dinner and dancing... what a glorious fall we are in. love the tractor as we prepare for the water to be off... this is the beginning of time together as his days are shorter of work and more me time. only a couple months of down time. so happy my schedule is free up for snow birding. so happy harvest checks make it available. hard working farmers make great paychecks. love fall it is my favorite. love my johnny ray

N  6th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Nov 6, 1:29 pm
A good abuser always tries to dig at another the narcissistic abuser can not make the jump from doing this is abusive and look I just did that... that is the problem the narcissist can not see their personal behavior as black or white... name calling is wrong yet the narcissist uses it... hitting is wrong yet the narcissist justifies it... stealing is wrong yet the narcissist believes they deserve to steal the hard work of others... the narcissist can be shown in black and white their behavior and still it is ok for them to do exactly as they scream don't do that to me... the latest of my bully was to create a web page in my name... she literally took me to court because I had created a web page about her and screamed I am the victim... then she goes on to create a web sight called annettekaye bedwell... she tells the judge of the extreme emotional distress my web page caused her and then attempts to inflict that pain on me... well to her surprise it really doesn't effect me at all... everyone in the circle knows me and who I am and her little attempt to disgrace me is only a reflection of her narcissistic personality... and it creates more people to not trust her, even hate her... the narcissist can not help themselves... they have a mental illness that has a name and a definition. it is written in medical books and discussed by some of the greatest minds in the world. each and every time she acts out I ponder the disease she fights everyday. narcissists are obsessed with the lies they tell and the drama they cause for others. and my narcissist hangs in wait to see what lie I will expose next... and that is the fuel to her personality... she has to prove she is better but with lies she proves me right... she has to get the last word in... which shows I am the winner... she abuses daily and her bragging rights prove she is less than those she is abusing. I always check her and this week it was amazon that told me the truth... isbn numbers she published don't exist and the new book she just wrote and published is not in amazons library... amazon sells books so they do the seo work for their authors... even in interrogatories she refused to provide her hundreds of published materials... because they don't exist... it is extreme mental illness that creates her to need to lie, get the last word in, and create a person she is not. when will she quit??? when will she move on to positive points in life??? when will she not be obsessed with me??? according to medical findings she will never quit. her brain does not work in a world of right and wrong... her brain works to survive against all evil even when no evil exists. she is not capable of seeing life as a list of facts... but in all the caos she is correct in her deep belief that people don't like her... people don't trust her... people avoid her... people chat with each other about the abuses she has inflicted... people try to stay clear of her wrath... so even in extreme mental illness she is correct about those facts. today she said rotten things... she has a web sight in my name... and she has no published books or articles... and today johnny still loves me... respects me... chats for hours with me... plans dinner with me... teases my children... and holds me up during trying times... today my husband still adores me... my children still turn to me... my bills are paid... and her attorney wants to dismiss... because he finds this case dismiss able... not as winnable as he once thought it was... dismissed the papers attorneys use to quit... so johnny quit her, and now her attorney has asked to quit her... so do we yet have a winner??? yep we do but the narcissists mind can't comprehend it. as she reads this she will be mounting a new attack, a list of pity party favors, she will justify each and every thing I wrote, and her obsession will create her to act out... she will lash out at me with more lies and she will try to convince the world she is right and I am wrong... funny thing is all I have to do is tell the truth and her character is relieved. I always ask how long did it take for you to stalk my page??? 12:21 pst 11-6-2017 minutes from now her attack will go viral. sometimes it takes an hour. but never can she go a day without attacking me... her mental illness forces her to dig jab insult lie and stalk me.
Rant: annettekaye bedwell

11h
The isbn numbers posted are fictional amazon can't find then and library of congress can't find them but that is the deal with stories that are lies the lie is so important that logic of when ya tell a lie ya will get caught... you will never have a good life being a good liar... that is your obsession with me... I check my facts and call you out... your sick mind thinks you are winning when fact is you are just lying and I am just looking it up and noting that indeed it was just another lie...
Like the lies you told about my husband... not very smart it is called defamation... your attorney can tell you that dismissed with prejudice has a time clock...9-7-2016 all things you do after that date and to another person... jake... are able to be a new suit... thank you so much for thinking attacking my husband would cause me distress it only gives me new hope... because it is going in front of a new judge... you have not gotten damages against my husband and you have published that lie over a dozen times... thank you for giving me a new case against you... I knew you would I just didn't know it would be so quick and so often... hook line and sinker
By the way how is case # 14-15937 going. don't lie I talk to then often tick tock tick tock when are they coming to get you? or when are you turning yourself in? I was so happy to read the papers... a picture is worth a 1000 words... yep they have pictures...
10:27 pm pst 11-8-2017 how long did it take you to get here... stalking my page again...
N  9th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Another rant by annettekaye bedwell: a good abuser always tries to dig at another the narcissistic abuser can not make the jump from doing this is abusive and look I just did that... that is the problem the narcissist can not see their personal behavior as black or white... name calling is wrong yet the narcissist uses it... hitting is wrong yet the narcissist justifies it... stealing is wrong yet the narcissist believes they deserve to steal the hard work of others... the narcissist can be shown in black and white their behavior and still it is ok for them to do exactly as they scream don't do that to me... the latest of my bully was to create a web page in my name... she literally took me to court because I had created a web page about her and screamed I am the victim... then she goes on to create a web sight called annettekaye bedwell... she tells the judge of the extreme emotional distress my web page caused her and then attempts to inflict that pain on me... well to her surprise it really doesn't effect me at all... everyone in the circle knows me and who I am and her little attempt to disgrace me is only a reflection of her narcissistic personality... and it creates more people to not trust her, even hate her... the narcissist can not help themselves... they have a mental illness that has a name and a definition. it is written in medical books and discussed by some of the greatest minds in the world. each and every time she acts out I ponder the disease she fights everyday. narcissists are obsessed with the lies they tell and the drama they cause for others. and my narcissist hangs in wait to see what lie I will expose next... and that is the fuel to her personality... she has to prove she is better but with lies she proves me right... she has to get the last word in... which shows I am the winner... she abuses daily and her bragging rights prove she is less than those she is abusing. I always check her and this week it was amazon that told me the truth... isbn numbers she published don't exist and the new book she just wrote and published is not in amazons library... amazon sells books so they do the seo work for their authors... even in interrogatories she refused to provide her hundreds of published materials... because they don't exist... it is extreme mental illness that creates her to need to lie, get the last word in, and create a person she is not. when will she quit??? when will she move on to positive points in life??? when will she not be obsessed with me??? according to medical findings she will never quit. her brain does not work in a world of right and wrong... her brain works to survive against all evil even when no evil exists. she is not capable of seeing life as a list of facts... but in all the caos she is correct in her deep belief that people don't like her... people don't trust her... people avoid her... people chat with each other about the abuses she has inflicted... people try to stay clear of her wrath... so even in extreme mental illness she is correct about those facts. today she said rotten things... she has a web sight in my name... and she has no published books or articles... and today johnny still loves me... respects me... chats for hours with me... plans dinner with me... teases my children... and holds me up during trying times... today my husband still adores me... my children still turn to me... my bills are paid... and her attorney wants to dismiss... because he finds this case dismiss able... not as winnable as he once thought it was... dismissed the papers attorneys use to quit... so johnny quit her, and now her attorney has asked to quit her... so do we yet have a winner??? yep we do but the narcissists mind can't comprehend it. as she reads this she will be mounting a new attack, a list of pity party favors, she will justify each and every thing I wrote, and her obsession will create her to act out... she will lash out at me with more lies and she will try to convince the world she is right and I am wrong... funny thing is all I have to do is tell the truth and her character is relieved. I always ask how long did it take for you to stalk my page??? 12:21 pst 11-6-2017 minutes from now her attack will go viral. sometimes it takes an hour. but never can she go a day without attacking me... her mental illness forces her to dig jab insult lie and stalk me.
N  9th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Open and public violations of the injunction.

N  9th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Judgment for damages for plaintiffs

N  22nd of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
The posts by mrs parker, canda, candalee, mr parker, bullied in idaho, and harassment lawsuit are not true. there are lies, defamation, and harassment in them. even the id court case did not go as she describes. if you would like all the facts please email me directly at annettekaye at annettekaye dot com
N  25th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@annettekaye The Idaho Case did go as planned and is the first of its kind in defense and damages judgment against defamation and slander by Mrs. AnnetteKaye Bedwell. A permanent injunction has been granted, damages, and Mrs. Bedwell's motions completely thrown out for lack of evidence. Since Mrs. Bedwell is not suppose to mention my name or my husband's per the permanent injunction, this post will be brought to the attention of our attorney and the court. If you wish further information, please contact candalee@candaleeparker.com.
N  9th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
Another wonderful rant by mrs. annettekaye bedwell. this posts proves, in her writing, that she is obsessed with my life and those involved in it. since I haven't even begun to put up a christmas tree, it is amazing how she knows such and who is supposedly going to be there! kudos for her! she talks of loyal to her "only" husband and yet her google plus posts boasts of undying love and admiration for another man. wow! great rant, though! thank you!

Author: annettekaye - (united states)

Submitted: sunday, december 03, 2017

Hi daniel, please contact the sherriff of the county for the alleged theft (which because it is a lie and published it is defamation). benewah county sherriff phone number is 208-245-2555 and adams county sherriff phone number is 509-659-1122 I know for a fact that I have not stolen from anyone. so lets lay your claims to rest.

I am pretty sure your name is not daniel and you are yet another alias created by a narcissist to harass me. I only have one husband. the other husband is made in the mind of the problem.in fact I just wrote the chapter about her mailing johnny and I congratulations cards in 2011. it was my daughter that got married and in her mind she twisted it up. just like the 15 year old daughter being pregnant it was in fact the 20 year old married daughter that was pregnant. it was indeed a fun chapter to write. the mind of the mentally ill is a funny thing. one husband is all I have time or love for he gets my all. unlike people who are cheating on their spouse or his spouse. your 2 sides of the story claim is funny as that was the title of her blog post today also... she also commented about "creating an army and being coward" my posts have my true legal name attached... no created friends I have lots of people that support me but I don’t play the make up the army... are you the facebook person that called her this week?

Daniel... please contact the authorities, I do love it when they take a complaint and prove me right and the lies told wrong... that is chapter 7 all the false reports to authorities. prosecutors and law enforcement and the subpoenas I issued all prove me right and the complaints wrong. the subpoenas are chapter 9... even her friends that attack me have the same isp as her... the ones in wa state posting from az isp's and the ones in az posting with an idaho falls isp... the exact same isp's as her phone and email address. it is all revealed in my book so for everyone that has read it says it is pretty good which makes me feel great. "the last word... lies told... and my happiness anyway" by annettekaye even if I publish as a novel it is indeed filled with crazy, suspense, crimes, it seems it is a page turner. the point is my happiness anyway because I refuse to let her have that.

Daniel, you have a wonderful day and let the reason for the season wash over you and start following his commandments and life will get better... sincerely, annettekaye bedwell (same as my husband) direct email is annettekaye@annettekaye.com

Residence of al, or, az, va, and fl, did not all go to id this weekend to decorate a christmas tree... but in the mind of... "the last word" is the important part. the key part of the narcissist’s personality is grandios thinking and telling lies to make themselves feel and look better about the simple life. if all the kids and grandkids were keeping her busy she wouldn’t be on the internet writing about me. she would be busy with hugs and games and reading them books. making hot chocolate and taking snap shots.
N  10th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
Chapter ten 5/21/11 I became involved, as a pawn, in a game I didn't ask to play.

Chapter ten
5/21/11 I became involved, as a pawn, in a game I didn't ask to play.

On 5/21/11 johnny and I went to a motorcycle rally bbq that I was volunteering at. hortense 's friend was there volunteering too. I seen that johnny was nervous as we sat there but I had no idea why. on my way home from this event johnny texted me his and hortense 's texts.

He taunted her about us being at the event. he seriously poked the first stick, sad I didn't realize I was a pawn.

But later it came clear to me that a pawn I was. he has used this same technique in our split up. so he is well versed in the use of one woman against another. what johnny finds humorous at times is only painful to those he involves in his taunting. he does enjoy the pitting of people against each other and then blames it on teasing. he enjoys telling his side and watching as people react to the information. he has a list of standards that I am to live by, a list of what is funny, and these sometimes are double standards. well really this list is a lot of double standards. now separate from his game I find it hurtful, but see it vividly as his pattern.

I knew about hortense about january 7, 11, johnny and I had already began an intimate relationship when he told me about her as possibly his soul mate. I should have took off running that very moment and prevented 2 years of painful hurt. but like "a good woman" I listened to his woes and responded with kindness. we were 4 month into this mess and I already had incredibly strong feelings for him, so I stayed by his side hoping he would sort it all out.

March 4, 11 hortense was supposed to be here from az to rekindle their love. on march 3, 11 I went to him, thinking our life was over, I wanted him to know he was a part of my soul, we made love, talked, and when I left I told him I hoped I would get to see you next week. about a mile down the road I realized it may be my last moment in time to say "I love you" so I texted I love you. his response to that text was rude, but as I look back, very johnny. well again in his world hortense didn't show, it was one more time she didn't keep up on what she had said. as I go through all this information it appears hortense never intended to show.

But it prompted him to take a trip to az to settle this. that information will be posted soon.

This is about the 5/21/11 the day that hortense and I began a relationship neither of us wanted or realized we were only for johnny's amusement. I was angry at him poking her with sticks, I told him there was no reason for it, but a pawn I was. from 5/21/11 my facebook page was watched and johnny received text after text about it. he shared these texts with me over and over finely on 6/21/11 I reacted. I sent this email to the women in johnny's world bugging us.

"june 21 annettekaye herreid kruse casady
Hortense and olga and peggy with all your interest in my life, friend me so we can all keep in touch, no reason to watch from a distance. no secrets here that is why you all can see my life so lets make the playing field a little fair show me who you are. I would love the opportunity to look at your life and make comments about it."

I did not realize at the time that the game was what his ego needed. as I look back wow I was a fool. but my intent was to get the stick poking to stop. my intention was for these women to just accept and move on. this stick poking sucked for everyone involved. I communicated with hortense openly for a couple weeks until it just all got to crazy.

On several occasions I asked hortense to stop. starting in june of 11, in june 11 I even had the sheriff ask her to stop! so all the stick poking since june of 11 has been her insisting on being a part of my life. I do hope at some point she gets past all of this and moves on, stops going to my pages copy and paste, post, sending to johnny. today she is still at it. you will see as I add more content to this blog that I am a woman that has had enough, enough threats, enough of her calling me names, enough of my words being sent to johnny, enough of the crazy coming into my email, twitter, facebook, google+, linkedin, etc.

I am sure as always johnny is angry with me, for the most part johnny doesn't admit his wrongs. he loves drama and is very good at hating women. but he also could have not started a fight with hortense, using me as a pawn. he is sure to get copies of these words, and they are sure to be only the words hortense needs to hurt him or me. so be it. this blog is to publish for the world, her words and pain she is causing. johnny's pain was something I was dedicated to preventing, now it is about hortense, her words, and my point of view. I do hope I create as much pain for her as she continues to create for me.

At december 09, 2017 no comments:
N  10th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
My story of fighting back. all good abusers have a tool box of methods to maintain control. stalking... bullying... and the narcissistic mind... the pain it causes is real.
Sunday, december 10, 2017
Part of chapter three... hortense just stop 8-1-2011
... now you get olga to deliver copies to johnny, do you have no self respect? do you have no compassion for olga and her pain? johnny feels terrible that she is involved with your lashing out. hurt by your vindictiveness and her being involved shows me a lack of self respect. johnny was sitting beside me in the tractor as I sent the texts and he has read every word I have sent you before I sent it out of respect for him and myself, I have kept no secrets.
By getting olga to deliver those copies you have ultimate control, you have made his wife do something for you, she got to be his wife, he went home to her after your one night stand, but you got the last word. sad
You have called my home a dump and me a kept woman.
You have threatened law suits. you say johnny made promises to you, well johnny has told me I can live in the double wide with his mother as he was joking around, should I sue him or laugh at his jokes. the promises you talk about I can hear him saying, he is hilarious in his jokes so I can hear all these promises you talk about, the comments to shoot the dog, or let the calves out, to plan a trip to the bahamas he’ll just write a check or go ahead take my pickup you can have it,
Sherrilynn has accused me of stealing your man.
You have stated johnny has paid my bills..
The law suits you are threatening have no merit and if you can find a way to do it I am ready,
Johnny and I are not a couple,
I have only made one promise to you, if johnny asks me over I promise to go.
You are the one creating all the pain and suffering to yourself.
I have asked you to stop,
Johnny has asked you to stop,
The adams county sheriff has asked you to stop,
And in one note from olga she asked you to stop.
Hortense just stop.

Take a nap, go into therapy, work on your marriage, stop hurting people, stop trying to get even with johnny for decisions you obviously made, if suing me and johnny is going to make you feel better before you do that remember there is no room in the law for emotions, hurt feelings, or he said she said, I too keep perfect records and in review no judge cares that I slept with johnny or that johnny slept with you. so before wasting time let us review the facts. cuz facts are all any court cares about.in fact I don’t see anything in my notes that a judge would even listen too. but I do see things that might interest your kids and husband. if at some point you can clearly state what you want, what it would take for all this crap to stop please let me know. so I guess the bottom line is fred, sherrilynn, natalie, jason, and hortense I don’t want any more contact from you, no friend requests, threats, invoices with my name on them for things I didn’t do, just leave me alone, leave johnny and I to ourselves. absolutly the only contact or comments from here forward should be from your attorney and I can tell you your continued comments on facebook not only will your attorney not like the judge will see quote ‘your true colors”...
N  13th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
The woman has become insane. she is writing as if she won our lawsuit against her. she has a permanent injunction and damages judgment. I do not believe her family and husband realize what she is doing. friends of her's need to beware. this may get very ugly and you might not want to get involved. we know who she corresponds and speaks to as she is very vocal about using your names.
a small part of chapter four (a novel in the making)
Comes now the defendant, annettekaye casady counter claims and alleges as follows:

1. that plaintiff’s hortensegayand fred jones are residence of the state of idaho, bonniville county, (collectively the “jones’s”)
2. defendant, annettekaye casady is a resident of the state of idaho, benewah county. (“casady”)
3. the personal jurisdiction and venue for this complaint is benewah county first judicial district state of idaho.
4. the amount in controversy in this cause of action exceeds $10, 000 which is sufficient for the district court to exercise jurisdiction.
General allegations
5. defendant realleges paragraphs 1-4 as if the same were here set forth in full.
6. jones’s began harassing casady 6/12/2011 through facebook messages and posts
7. casady 6/20/2011 began begging for no further contact and has continually begged for no contact from jones’s and the imaginary friends they have created.
8. since 2011 jones’s have continually harrassed,
9. since 2011 jones’s have continually defamed using deflamitoy lies.
10. since 2011 jones’s have continually stalked,
11. since 2011 jones’s have continually slandered,
12. since 2011 jones’s have continually created conspiracies by recruiting others to help create and participate in jones’s harassment,
A. johnny’s daughter
T. and others
13. since 2011 jones’s have continually threatened,
14. since 2011 jones’s have continually photographed,
15. since 2011 jones’s have continually knowingly filled false police reports,
16. since 2011 jones’s have continually knowingly filled false reports with prosecutors,
17. since 2011 jones’s have continually knowingly filled false information in protection orders,
18. since 2011 jones’s have continually knowingly filled false information in injunctions against harassment,
19. since 2011 jones’s have continually knowingly filed perjury in sworn court documents, pleadings, answers, and motions.
20. since 2011 jones’s have continually created false identities to gain access to blocked social media,
21. since 2011 jones’s have continually committed perjury in police reports,
22. since 2011 jones’s have continually committed perjury in court documents,
23. since 2011 jones’s have continually filed false fraud allegations with better business bureau,
24. since 2011 jones’s have continually point blank lied about casady,
25. since 2011 jones’s have continually used others, johnny swayze, gayle lyons, saige wilson, whisper casady, etc. to relay harassment, defamation, slander, to casady.
26. since 2011 jones’s have continually stalked others social media accounts to gain information about casady. to include pastors, friends, family.
27. since 2011 jones’s have continually teased taunted and made public a federally protected medical diagnosis disability,
28. since 2011 jones’s have falsified billing invoices in casady’s name then stating it was sent to a collection agency,
29. since 2011 jones’s have continually emailed thousands (1000’s) of emails to casady, casady and johnny,
30. since 2011 jones’s have created web sites to continue harassment and slander ie cyberstalkeracasadyandme aka awomaninprofileannettekayecasady theramblingsofmynarcissisticmind currently active 9-28-2016 is adult bullies have no place in our world and http://www.blogher.com/bullying-it-just-not-childs-play-anymore
31. since 2011 jones’s have continually send friend requests or add following to casady’s social media. (the latest following request 6/2016 and still following as of 9-28-2016)
32. november 2011 casady obtained a temporary restraining order and jones’s violated it after being served.
33. since 2011 jones’s have obtained 2 separate injunctions against harassment and violate the spirit of the court ordered requested behavior in the injunctions against harassment 1000’s of times.
34. jones’s has had casady falsely investigated by:
· irs
· bbb
· social security
· dshs
· judge az superior court
· the dr phil show
· and others
35. since 2011 jones’s have created id’s and new email addresses to bypass privacy settings that block them from viewing casady’s posts, or internet activity.
36. jones’s have accused casady publicly of extortion.
37. jones’s have accused casady publicly of trespassing on private properties
38. jones’s have accused casady publicly of threatening family members with verbal and physical harm.
39. jones’s have accused casady publicly of blackmail tactics.
40. jones’s have accused casady publicly of being married husband johnny ray swayze
41. jones’s have accused casady publicly of receives ss disability payments for mental illness while working for a hay company.
42. jones’s have accused casady publicly of owning a hay company 602 w vulcan str, lind wa 99341
43. jones’s have accused casady publicly of receives ss disability payments for mental illness
44. jones’s have published casady’s private cell phone number.
45. 2012 jones’s began and continually degrading the fact that casady is a minister.
46. jones’s have publicly accused casady of using their social security numbers.
47. jones’s have accused casady publicly of obtaining jones’s bank records.
48. jones’s have accused casady of obtaining jones’s college transcripts.
49. jones’s in 2014 requested dr phil intervene and with false information gained him to feature “who is stalking who” on air jones’s slandered both johnny swayze and casady,
50. jones’s claimed casady as a lesbian and made this claim in a signed sworn court document that became public information.
51. jones’s accused casady of having an affair with fred jones.
52. jones’s accused casady and an adams county sheriff of having an inappropriate relationship causing jones’s to not receive proper investigation to jones’s claims.
53. jones’s added an extention (hack, hacking) to casady’s email address to receive reports about casady’s computer. chapter 22 computer crime 18-2201. definitions.
54. jones’s (hortensegay) publicly stated “spending a weekend with johnny swayze” on his trip to az in april 2011.
55. jones’s publicly stated they had liens against johnny swayze and casady’s property.
56. jones’s have publicly stated they have my medical records.
57. jones’s have interfered with ems phones to harass and intimidate casady.
18-6806. relinquishment of telephone line for emergency messages.
18-6809. misdemeanor to fail to relinquish or fraudulently procure use of line.

jones’s have used state of idaho resources to harass and intimidate casady.
jones’s have used employer resources to harass and intimidate casady.

60. jones’s in 2014 filed false fraud allegations with ssa,
61. jones’s in 2014 filed false fraud allegations with dshs wa,
62. jones’s in 2014 filed false fraud allegations with irs,
63. jones’s in 2013 created identities in the names annettekaye casady, annettekaye herreid kruse casady, annette kaye, johnny ray and annettekaye casady swayze, annette-kaye-casady-swayze, unpaid in washington state. jacquiline swayze, johnny’s daughter, annettekaye herreid kruse casady swayze, annettekaye, annette kaye, (continue to be active as of 9-28-2016) jones’s use these identities to post to social media, create business false doubt, email, create married relationships that are false, jones’s are using identity theft to further their harassment, defamation, and slander
64. google + has removed other stole identities, with provided documents as to casady’s identity.
65. facebook has removed reported jones’s posts that violated facebook policy.

jones’s have created fraudulent identities on linkedin, google, facebook, complaint board, spoke, manta, twitter, to name a few, to further the harassment, defamation, and stalking.

67. jones’s have violated copyright by taking casady’s written word, changing them and forwarding in an attempt to prove criminal activity.
68. jones’s have used scamorg.com, https://www.complaintsboard.com, blogger.com, google+. facebook.com, lds.com, email, text, phone, etc. to further the harassment, defamation, and stalking.
Count i; defamation
69. defendant realleges paragraphs 1-68 as if the same were here set forth in full.
70. defendant requests that this court declare deflamatory statements as false.
18-4801. libel defined
Count ii; identity theft
71. defendant realleges paragraphs 1-70 as if the same were here set forth in full.

defendant requests that this court declare stolen identiy’s as false.

18-3126. misappropriation of personal identifying information
Count iii; harassment
73. defendant realleges paragraphs 1-72 as if the same were here set forth in full.
18-7902. malicious harassment defined — prohibited
Count; iv; perjury
74. defendant realleges paragraphs 1-73 as if the same were here set forth in full.

defendant requests that this court declare perjury statements as false.

18-5401. perjury defined
Count; v; stalking
18-7906. stalking in the second degree.
18-7905. stalking in the first degree.
18-6701. definitions. communications security
Count vi; intentional infliction of emotion distress
76. defendant realleges paragraphs 1-75 as if the same were here set forth in full.
Count vii; declatory and injunctive relief
77. defendant realleges paragraphs 1-76 as if the same were here set forth in full.

defendant requests that this court declare stolen identiy’s as meeting idaho state law standards of criminal stolen identity.

18-3126. misappropriation of personal identifying information

defendant requests that this court declare “the stolen money’ ‘$5000” as a loan that was indeed never intended to be repaid, ie stolen.

18-2402. definitions

defendant requests that this court declare harassment as meeting idaho state law standards of criminal harassment.

18-7902. malicious harassment defined — prohibited.

defendant requests that this court declare perjury as meeting idaho state law standards of criminal perjury.

18-5401. perjury defined.
Fee’s and expenses

defendant realleges paragraphs 1-81 as if the same were here set forth in full.
court, service, printing, travel, cloud, programs, web pages, internet, cloud storage, fee’s for documents, hours to defend police reports, court complaints, and counter claim in this court, courts in washington and arizona. etc

Jury trial

defendant realleges paragraphs 1-83 as if the same were here set forth in full.
defendant demands a trial by jury

Wherefore, the defendant pray the judgement, orders, and decrees of this court as follows:
1) that judgement be entered for the defendant and against the plaintiffs herein;
2) that defendant be awarded damages proven at trial
3) that the defendant be granted declaratory relief as stated herein
4) that the plaintiffs be permanently enjoined from all acts of defamation, harassment, stalking, identity theft, and intentional infliction of emotional distress, as are described herein
5) that defendant be awarded costs and reasonable fees incurred or to be incurred herein
6) that the court award defendant such other and further relief as may be just and equitable.

annettekaye casady
At december 12, 2017
N  20th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
Now she can pay use the damages judgment owed to us! by using our personal information! funny what random telephone calls one can receive!

1h
Sometimes prayer is answered at the strangest of times. all the files I have been saving for years were of interest to a bully no more group. the purchase went through. 350, 000 pages I was told are not evidence in a civil case seem to interest a lobbyist group trying to make better laws for harassment, and the payday came just in time for christmas. thank you lord even when I don't understand it seems you show me and use me for good.
D  6th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
Via http://thenarcissisticmindisreal.blogspot.com
Sierra morgan
Member since december, 2011
Sierra's businesses
Crow farms
Mesa, az 85203
(xxx) 649-xxxx (same number as hortensegay & fred jones)

Sierra morgan said on stevensloading (stevens business page created by sierra or hortense)
"company owes more than $124, 000 to creditors and does not complete work as promised. there are no business ethics and should not be asked to complete work of any kind."
January 1, 2012

Stevensloading this page is administered by annettekaye casady (another stolen id) I never created this page nor did steven. it has comments by hortense under 3 names and sierra. january 2015 steven and I had been split up for over 2 years. never were we in business together, never was I a part of stevensloading. never did I live in warden, wa,

Annettekaye casady
Member since january, 2015
Annettekaye's businesses
Stevensloading
Warden, wa 98857

Annettekaye's recommendations

Stevenloading
Http://https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/annettekaye-herreid-kruse-casady-swayze-extortion-blackmail-bullying-c743975.html
January 29, 2015

When the subpoena was returned sierra and hortense have the exact same ip address even tho they live 3 hours apart. but hortense and annettekaye also have the same ip address even tho they live over 1300 miles apart.

In court documents for civil case #3 hortense provided sierra's mailing address in sierra vista, az I sent a letter with tracking numbers and it was returned “no address” I believe the post master in sierra vista is sure to know the address’s for the town.

An internet protocol address (ip address) is a numerical label assigned to each device connected to a computer network that uses the internet protocol for communication. an ip address serves two principal functions: host or network interface identification and location addressing.
Wikipedia

Please note: mrs. bedwell manifests paranoia: is an instinct or thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of delusion and irrationality. paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself (e. g. "everyone is out to get me", which is an american parochial phrase). paranoia is distinct from phobias, which also involve irrational fear, but usually no blame. making false accusations and the general distrust of others also frequently accompany paranoia. for example, an incident most people would view as an accident or coincidence, a paranoid person might believe was intentional. paranoia is a central symptom of psychosis. it is also a matter of personal tolerance for the individual that might be in conflict with psychiatric diagnoses.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree