Double Down Casino On Facebookcharged but did not get tokens

got charged six pounds for tokens in the casino on double down casino on facebook but did not get tokens

• Judy Wendorff's Response, Mar 31, 2019

On March 30, 2019 I purchased credits/chips for $59.99 and did not receive the chips. The recovery instructions are impossible for me to follow. Please help.

• Diane Veilleux's Response, Apr 26, 2019

Within the last hour, I have hit 5 seven, eventhough the banner announced a bid win I was not awarded any points. Why is that? I find that most frustating and kind of a ripoff.

Comments

• Dm
      Oct 09, 2011

I have not been able to connect or play double down casino ever since the new format for facebook went into effect, what the hell? I have been playing for quite some time and enjoy, but not now. WHY??? Please advise as to how to correct this, Thank you, [protected]@hotmail.com

• Dm
      Oct 09, 2011

I just want to be able to relax and play something for fun and now that is gone. Guess have to enjoy other sites.

Dec 15, 2011

i lost conection had 52 presents came back on it took them away on double down casino the new christmas one

• Ec
      Dec 15, 2011

When we went to bed we had 587, 000 points and when we woke up we had 241, 000. What's going on with Double Down Casino. Very disappointing.
    Elaine Campion

• Be
      Jan 19, 2012

i dont have gift icon anymore whats going on cant collect gifts

Feb 22, 2012

I was playing The Brady Buch..I had won 380, 000 and also won 5 more spins and was told something was wrong with the server and ended up loosing it all. This has happened more than one time. I am not very happy!!!

• Ro
      Apr 02, 2012

I may be reached at [protected]@hotmail.com

•Comment cannot be empty!

YI was playing the Christmas game and had 70 gifts left the game and when came back a couple of hours later I had none. I buy face book credits to play these games and feel I should be compensated for these 70 gifts as I was playing 20, 000 tokens a game. I know what they were worth. Please advise.
    our attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree

Spell Check

Submit complaint

Clean Up Your Finances
    More Videos

Today's Mess-Up Photo

• We
      Apr 21, 2012

I was playing horoscope slots said i had a million eight then all of a sudden they were gone and finally i found your sight iI would like to complain about also loosing 100 presents in the santas sleigh game it would be nice if the matter was fixed Thank You.

• We
      Apr 21, 2012

So how will i know when its solved

• Je
      May 01, 2012

I am not getting the spins free spins and not getting the token this has been going on for the last 2mouths i am getting feed up with this

• Ji
      May 05, 2012

i have lost 1.5 mil. on torn/ments i get free spins but will not take me to the next level. what is happining.this happened 3 times only on the jewal game credits are to hard to get so please fix ty

• Ji
      May 05, 2012

i am really disapointed as i love this site

• Ka
      Oct 31, 2012

Double down has become like the Mafia. I can spend 150.00 American money it last for a few hours. They used to pay big when you bet big. When we first started playing they let us win good. Now. 2 or 3 times I spend over 100.00 for playing only 20 minutes or so. They said I need to bet smaller. I bought big to play big go figure. My sister bought over 100.00 and it was going fast but she had about 15 million left. They all disappeared when she logged back in. They never gave them back because their records can not prove that. She did not lie but they accused her as much.

• Sc
      Nov 07, 2012

When I finished playing on Tuesday 11/6/12 I had $2, 000, 000.00. On Wednesday when I got on to play, it was gone. Please give it back. Thankyou.

• Xb
      Jan 23, 2013

[protected]<<< im not happy about this why email me and tell me its closed when you havent fix the priblem there a millions of people complaining about double down casino that there chips are missing I WOULD LIKE MY CHIPS BACK IF YOU CANT DO IT THEN I WILL TAKE THIS FURTHER BY GETTING EVERYONE TO SIGN A PITITION TO GET DOBLE DOWN CASINO CLOSED DOWN ON FACEBOOK I WROTE TO YOU 2-3 DAYS AGO THAT MY CHIPS WENT MISSING COS OF A NEW SLOT CALLED CATS AND IT FROZE ON ME WHEN I HAD A FIVE IN A ROW PANTHERS NOW YOU ARE TELLING ME YOU CANT GIVE MY CHIPS BACK THATS PATHETIC I WILL BE POSTING THIS ON DOUBLE DOWN CASINO APP PAGE TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THANX HAVE A GOOD DAY

May 28, 2013

I would like to get DoubleDown Casino closed down and file a class action lawsuit against them. I have lost hundreds of dollars. Their payouts are horrible. They are ripping people off everyday and teasing them with free coins and take them away as fast as they give them, so they can purchase chips.

• Mi
      Jul 18, 2013

Hi my name is Michael van de venter my gmail is [protected]@gmail.com want to play but you keep on telling me my account is invalid but I can play lots of other games please help me

• Ju
      Jul 25, 2013

well i had 66, 000, 000 in chips... played a few games in mega prize mode.. 5 mill 3 mill 1 mill 500k and 100k ... then i seen my chips... like 6 mill!!!so where did the other 55mill plus go?

• Fl
      Feb 02, 2016

really enjoy ddc but last few months too many errors in chips, overbilling extra packages, 72 hour for response if at all harder to win, maybe i should go back to a regular casino and at least win real money sometimes.

• Su
      Dec 12, 2018
    DoubleDown Casino - purchase of pro pack chips
    Laval
    Quebec
    doubledowncasino.com

on November 20 I bought a pro pack $23, 87 for 7, 500, 000 chips but only received 3, 000, 000 chips. please check and solve the problem. thank you.

• Be
      Dec 13, 2018
    DoubleDown Casino - Credits

Credits and my level were removed from me. Our electric went out and had to wait till our internet came back on and when it did it dropped me down to white and I was on pink this is ridiculous it took me long enough to get on it as it is

• Co
      Apr 07, 2019
    DoubleDown Casino - loss chips

MY computer was serviced and when I reloaded DoubleDown casino 200, 000, 000 chips were not there.How do I retrieve them?I need them to continue playing the game!

• Ju
      Apr 07, 2019
    DoubleDown Casino - Paid for credits not recieved.

The instructions for recovering paid for credits is not working I need help. I paid $59.99 for credits and did not recieve them. On March 30, 2019 I ordered credits through Amazon for a total of $64.00 the credits did appear on my Double Down Casino game. The instuctions to recover the credits is not working of me . Please help.

• Ly
      Apr 15, 2019
    DoubleDown Casino - black diamond rewards

I used to receive 100 million chipss daily, now for the last 2 days nothing. What's up with that? I have to go elsewhere to gamble. I have spent thousands of dollars buying chips, so I should be a valued customer.

• Di
      May 05, 2019
    DoubleDown Casino - shooting star
    Canada

This time it's with 5 plus triple bars, banner announcing big gain and freezes with big gain yet stays there with no added coins. What are you doing about this.

May 11, 2019
    DoubleDown Casino - Rip off
    Netherlands

Played 15 million on piggy jackpot and never even got three yellow piggies or any of the other jackpots. What a rip off never going to buy chips if that is how you rig your machines. And don't tell me that they pay off because I don't believe it and would love to see your certificate from the gambling board

• Na
      May 11, 2019
    DoubleDown Casino - Bonus spin
    707 bellinger ave,

I never received my daily bonus this morning thank you in this matter nancy modica

• Ps
      Jun 12, 2019
    DoubleDown Casino - Why I cannot claim the free chips at specific time as allocated?

The above problems have been encountered since yesterday. Hope it can be rectified. Thanks.

• Ke
      Jul 08, 2019
    DoubleDown Casino - Facebook game

It's-a total scammmmmm dont wast your money

• Mc
      Jul 10, 2019
    DoubleDown Casino - didn't receive all my chips i paid for

yesterday july 3 i bought a 39.99 package for 3x 3600000 chips received only 1200000
    i spend enough i would appreciate if this is corrected correct this how hard is that guess i have to go to another game

• Ke
      Jul 13, 2019
    DoubleDown Casino - Facebook game

Don't waist your money had 210 million and it took it all in a matter of 3hrs they use a bait and switch to get you too buy credit's / chips or unless you just like throwing money away!!! go for it kenneth reed on facebook

Jul 30, 2019
    DoubleDown Casino - Dbl Dwn took all my friend i would like them back
    Canada

give me my dbl dwn friends back i want them back i didnt ask for them to be taken...i have seen several complaints about this besides me i think it is unfair and unjust alot of ppl play ...lets be honest and make it rught...or i will not play dbl down agsin and will post on facebook this unjust act

• Ar
      Sep 07, 2019
    DoubleDown Casino - Pixies of the forest
    Canada

Just won 13, 600, 000 points on 9 bonus spins which was not added to my total points. Can you please correct this situation by providing me with the 13, 600, 000 points. This happened around midnight on September 1st.

Sep 25, 2019
    DoubleDown Casino - not getting into doubdown facebook

I have a problem getting into doubledown facebook for days. I have been playing for a long time yet and hd some problems. can you help me to restore this.

• Je
      Oct 12, 2019
    DoubleDown Casino - Emails awards

Cannot claim free awards from my email. You are using a different format for last 2 days..Have you had other complaints with this?