Dotless Domains.Com / Advertising Scam Artists

1 NV, United States Review updated:

This has now been submitted to: https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Thank you for filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).

Your complaint has been submitted. Once processed by the IC3, you will be sent an email containing your complaint id and password to be used for future contacts with the IC3. This process can take several hours.

The IC3's mission is to serve as a vehicle to receive, develop, and refer criminal complaints regarding the rapidly expanding arena of cyber crime. The IC3 aims to give the victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism. If you have comments or problems related to the IC3 website, please contact us.
Complaint Status

The IC3 receives thousands of complaints each month and does not have the resources to respond to inquiries regarding the status of complaints. It is the IC3's intention to review all complaints and refer them to law enforcement and regulatory agencies having jurisdiction. Ultimately, investigation and prosecution are at the discretion of the receiving agencies.
Evidence

It is important that you maintain any evidence you may have relating to your complaint. Evidence may include canceled checks, credit card receipts, phone bills, mailing envelopes, mail receipts, a printed copy of a website, copies of emails, or similar items. Please keep the items in a safe location, in case you are requested to provide them for investigative purposes.

On 9/5/08 3:18 AM, "Tracey Simmons" <TSimmons2@Northrock.bm> wrote:

Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 03:14:12 +0100
To: <CORPSECFININV@WELLSFARGO.COM>
Cc: <Fiona@dotlessdomain.com>
Subject: FW: YOU SCAMMED ME.

Another article for you to peruse.

Dotless Domain does not work...

If you get anyone call you trying to sell this crap, please hang up. Read my story, and I have found others who got the exact same story. I have found 3 companies so far that are selling this Dotless domain crap.

All it does is mess up your browser and force google ads onto it, which they make money off by the way.

Its funny though how long it took me to figure it out. I though IE7 was messed up. Anyways, when you click on a link after a google search, it starts to load the website, then flips over to google ads. OR what I have found out to be their adsense ads. Wow they are making a killing, and were getting ripped by them.

They are also selling this crap to large companies,
crazy stuff, but I do not recommend it to anyone.

Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 02:38:33 +0100
To: <CORPSECFININV@WELLSFARGO.COM>, "Fiona@dotlessdomain.com" <Fiona@dotlessdomain.com>
Cc: "Simmons-Burgess, Tracey A." <taburgess@gov.bm>
Subject: FW: YOU SCAMMED ME.

More scam articles for your information. How can Wells Fargo banks say they protecting their customers and clients money when you allow these fraudsters to continue business at your bank?

Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 02:15:09 +0100
To: <taburgess@gov.bm>

Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 02:08:09 +0100
To: <CORPSECFININV@WELLSFARGO.COM>
Cc: <Fiona@dotlessdomain.com>

Hi,

I sent you an email earlier on today with my wire transfer details from the Bank of Butterfield from email taburgess@gov.bm to Business Concepts in Nevada aka DotlessDomains.com. My bank will clarify, I will give them your email details.

BELOW IS AN EMAIL I SENT TO FIONA ON THE 19 AUGUST AT DOTLESS DOMAINS. I HAVE ALSO ATTACHED A WEB LINK http://hubpages.com/hub/Solutions-For-The-Net-Scam THAT PROVES I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE FALLING PREY TO THIS COMPANY. THERE ARE MANY OTHER ARTICLES. I WILL SEND THEM TO YOU IF YOU REQUIRE THEM.

I WILL BE PASSING ON THE INFORMATION TO THE RELEVANT AUTHORITIES IN NEVADA. I HOPE WELLS FARGO WILL BE MORE ACCOMMODATING IN HELPING ME RESOLVE THIS.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Tracey Simmons-Burgess

Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 12:09:20 +0100
To: <Fiona@dotlessdomain.com>
Subject: YOU SCAMMED ME.

I have printed off so much material on how you are scam artists. You are very good at what you do. I was a complete mug and never even read the contract that you asked me to sign. You rushed me and sounded so convincing. Any proper professional business always give a window for thought so you can look over the fine print. Therefore, this contract is null and void as I did not know what was in it. Furthermore, I don’t even have a copy of it. I will be contacting the necessary parties in Las Vegas and placing a big blog everywhere about you.

I will start with DirectMatches, Adlandpro and other major community platforms.

I am going to the bank today to put in a scam alert and give them your bank details. I have printed off all scam details off the internet so they have prove. Even your telephone no. is appearing everywhere and people don’t have anything good to say about it.

I expect to receive a call from you first thing this morning. As I told Alex yesterday, I do not want this advertising campaign and that I had been trying to contact the organization from early morning but never received a reply. I am also going to put a trace on this email and it will show up as delivered even if you don’t read it or open it.

Tracey Simmons-Burgess

AKA SOLUTION4theNet.com

Comments

• Ju
      19th of Nov, 2008

Dotless Domains Inc has scammed many people out of thousands. I was able (so far) to get a credit on my CC acct but now they want to recharge me because Dotless Domains is filing a counter charge. I never received the unique URLs promised. They never would answer my phone calls, emails, or support tickets. Totally unresponsive. I have filed a complaint with the LasVegas Chamber of Commerce.

• Rh
      16th of Mar, 2009

I got scammed too. My website shows up using Webmenu, but the IPs they show that have seen the website are bogus. None are of anyone interested in what is on the websites. In fact, many if not most, are foreign IPs. Just do a search on any of the IPs and you will see. After 3 months of supposed impressions, not one has produced any kind of response. The Dotless Domain people are fast and enthusiastic talkers and con artists. They also do not respond to my latest support requests. In the terms of the contract, I recall that I was to receive a package of information in the mail too, and that has never been received.