dotcommags / Rebuttal

Actually, magazines ordered through a third party such as DOTCOMMAGS take 6-16 weeks to be processed/delivered and it is no secret. They state it in their confirmation emails (if you choose to receive one and who wouldn't since it serves as a receipt) and it it written in black & white on the website in the 'about us' section. I am sure most people look at delivery information BEFORE placing an order for anything online and especially before posting a complaint.

Comments

• Gr
      12th of Apr, 2010

I agree with the complaint. I have emailed them several times and they don't get back to me. If they would just let me know that they are a legitimate business.

They are supposed to have great customer service as it says on their website, but the don't even acknowledge an email.

• Pr
      16th of Apr, 2010

I'm sorry, but it takes well over 16-17 weeks sometimes to get your magazines. When I first started ordering -- they were fantastic, however, I have 4 orders with them right now -- all renewals -- I ordered in plenty of time -- 16-17 wks ago and 3 of my magazines have expired ~ the 4th order was a new order and I still haven't received that magazine. I've sent them numerous emails and have tried reaching someone by phone -- it states the 'mailbox is full' (that's an old scam). I am very disappointed in their service and I'll never use them again. I'm not trying to get my refund for all 4 magazines! I think they are a low end company -- I advise you not to order!!

12th of May, 2010

ordered Everyday with RR and never received it. They debited and never sent the mag. So far its 8 weeks. Can't get on the website anymore. Must have packed it in and went hibernating for winter and never came out for spring!!! Whatever!!! Joyce