dotcommags / ripoff

ordered 2 magazines through them. they had to refund my money on one magazine because I found it cheaper on my own. Have already heard from the magazine I subscribed to on my own. The one I did through dotcommags (exactly the same date) has never even heard of me even though dotcommags already charged my credit card. It has been almost 2 months. Customer service with dotcommags is no help and has an obviously bad attitude.

D  4th of Sep, 2009 by
Actually, magazines ordered through a third party such as DOTCOMMAGS take 6-16 weeks to be processed/delivered and it is no secret. They state it in their confirmation emails (if you choose to receive one and who wouldn't since it serves as a receipt) and it it written in black & white on the website in the 'about us' section.
N  29th of Dec, 2009 by
1. DOTCOMMAGS only mentions it will take 8-12 weeks (for monthly magazines) AFTER you placed the order. They should mention it very clearly before you place the order that it will take 3 months to get your first magazine.

2. I placed an order more than 3 months ago for my monthly magazine, and I have not received any copy so far. They only have email customer support, and I havent got any reply from them yet.
A  23rd of Jan, 2010 by
No response to e-mails and no magazine.
N  7th of Feb, 2010 by
I checked out better business bureau prior to purchase 01/22/2010, no reported complaints. If you are serious about your complaints report there so many others will not have to experience your woes. If you choose not to do that, stop complaining and suck it up! Because of your lack of social responsibility (if what you say is true) others will find out the hard way.
Don't shop on line if you can't pay the price of less service with a better bargin, if the price elsewhere is less, then shame on you for doing your home work after the fact, call it a lesson learned and move on.
A  7th of May, 2010 by
Placed and order. Paid for the magazine. Never received it. DotComMags is now closed> PayPal won't help. I guess I am out the money! Now I have a real bad taste for placing orders online!
N  5th of Aug, 2010 by
I also place a magazine order in March and today Aug 5 have not received a single issue. The website dotcommags.com does not longer exists.
N  8th of Sep, 2010 by
my boyfriend ordered me a subsription for Christmas 2009. He placed the order on Dec 16, 2009, today is Sep. 8, 2010 and I still have NOT RECEIVED a magazine!
A  29th of Nov, 2010 by
ordered and paid for subscription to 2 magizines on 3-24-10. I have never received my magizines.