Dotcominternetmarketing/e-books / scammed/request refund

1 Review updated:

On june 14, 2010 I joined instant online income for $49.95, then they said I should upgrade to Pro which brings me to Homewebsitecenter for a additional $47.95, so with these two I got ten websitedomains, I submitted them. Homewebsitecenter said effective immediately my website domains would go to the search engines. I upgraded to the unlimited websites for $14.95, and upgraded to supercharge for $49.95. The problem is my websites domains we're never submitted to the Search Engines, Also catch-ur-cheating-spouse E-book was purchased by a customer in july 2010, and to this day she never received it, , customer paid $49.95 for the e-book.Instant Online Income/Homewebsitecenter support refuse to respond, I e-mailed them day after day after day. I requested a refund and they still do not respond. Please help me with matter. Also, I want to ad, that I purchased that e-book on wife laptop to see if the online business was ligit or not, appartly it's not. When I emailed that my websites we're not in the search engines, and the customer didn't receive the e-book (catch-ur-cheating-spouse), Instant Online Income and Homewebsitecenter never responded back to me. P.S. Unhappy, and Dissapointed

Comments

Nov 06, 2010

This is a scam. To get your FULL Refund NOW:

1. Call ClickBank [protected] directly to file dispute (get your reference # ready) and you will get your refund initially charged by ClickBank and you will get refund within minutes. I guess this is a known and recurring dispute at ClickBank.
    2. File dispute over request of the transactions charged via PayPal (especially people with PRO upgrade) and you will get refund within minutes. I guess this is a known and recurring dispute at PayPal, too.

Don't bother to email homewebsitecenter.com for any refund because you will waste your time and get nothing back.

Jan 28, 2011

Someone is using my address and phone number. Although I do work online my company is DotCom-Productions.com and I am NOT affiliated with homewebsitecenter.com in any shape manner or way.

Reg Charie
    DotCom-Productions.com

• Co
      Mar 30, 2011

I have located the owners and scammers / contact the Utah BBB / Utah Consumer Protection / & the FTC as they have cases open currently to file criminal charges against the owners.
    NJ Corporate / Nicholas Johnson