Dot & Bo / Unprofessional
I ordered from Dot & Bo, but when I opened the package, I realised that one item was missing. I contacted customer support and they gave me a $10 credit and promised to send the missing ting as soon as possible. The whole process took approximately 3 weeks. Well, I actually received my item, but completely wrong. This was purchased as a Christmas gift, so I was quite nervous. I contacted Dot & Bo again and finally placed a correct order. But the only thing that bothered e was that I had to wait another 3 weeks. Received the item only yesterday. Quite sad, because they sell really good products, but customer service is unprofessional.
More Dot & Bo Complaints & Reviews
- dotandbo.com - I haven't received order and agents refused provide refund
- dotandbo.com - Slow delivery and bad services
- www.dotandbo.com - they lost our order
- Dot & Bo - Marketing emails
- Dot & Bo - Do not order from this website!
- Dot & Bo - dot & bo customer order #105163576
- Dot & Bo - spam
- Dot & Bo - don't waste your time and money
- Dot & Bo - Received Email that My Entire Order Was Cancelled 3 Days Later
- Dot and Bo - Bench and shelves