Dormia Mattress / Beware

Dormia & their collection companies are making false allegations of me sending wrong information about me regarding me stopping payment on their inferior products. woww what desparate losers trying to save their fraudelant image.this company should be run out of business. you can read the hundreds of complaints from all the customers all over the internet. my credit is fine & i pay all my bills on time. i wonder what drugs they`re taking lol lol. the government should intervene & investigate their very unethical business practices. dormia is marketing their product under somnis sleep systems & other outlets, but beware some stores have the former dormia employees working for them.

An

Comments

• Do
      31st of Dec, 2010

YES THEY DID THE VERY SAME THING TO ME. THEY SENT 2 COMPLAINTS TO THE CREDIT BUREAUS FROM THEM & ABED WHICH IS THE SAME COMPANY. WOWWW THEY ARE MASTERS OF DECEPTION & FRAUD. THEY CAN`T SEND TWO COMPLAINTS FROM THE SAME SOURCE, OWNERS REPRESENTING THE VERY SAME COMPANY. I WOULD NOT ONLY RECCOMEND RESEARCHING ALL BEDDING COMPANIES, BUT DON`T BUY FROM ANY STORE THAT DOSEN`T SPECIALISE IN SELLING A GOOD NAME BRAND. NOT NEWCOMERS TO THE INDUSTRY.