Dormanex Sr / Does not work and sent more without knowing.

1 1001 NW 163 Dr Suite BMiami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1877-210-REST

Sent me 6 Mo supply of Dormanex SR and it does not work. I did not order this supply. It cost $159 and does not work. Want my money back. Am sending it back

Comments

19th of Dec, 2008

Please contact the Florida Better business Bur. This company has to be stopped! the form for BBB is pretty thorough but it is worth it to know they will go after them if their are enough people to stop them.
    Thanks ~Mary

• Da
      29th of Dec, 2008

When you sign up for the free trial you have to agree to the terms and conditions which specifies that you are signing up for a subscription; we also include a reminder notice with the free trial kit. If you cancel within the 14 day trial you are not charged or shipped anything. If you return the product to us we will refund your money.

Dave Griswold
    CRM Director
    Dormanex

• Da
      10th of Jan, 2009

I ordered in Sept. they charged my card and it took over two months when the sent me the " Free Offer" . When I got the product there was a 3 X 3 paper that said the were going to send a six month supply unless I canceled it before the next shipment so I did, I e-mailed cancellations@dormanex.com and I got an auto e-mail that stated:

Thank you for contacting Dormanex customer support. Please call our live customer service department at 1-877-210-REST (7378) to answer any questions you might have. Our hours of operation are 10am to 6pm eastern standard time.

Warmest Regards,

Dormanex Support

I didn't have any questions and thought that this e-mail canceled the order, I was surprised when I checked my account and there was a charge for 159.35. I called the Customer Service Department and they said that the package was mailed, this was on a Friday, the "Package" was No sent until Monday. When the package got here I sent it back that day, after a week I called back and was told they were not to give and credits for seven days this was 12-24-08, I called on 1-7-08 and was now told that I would get a credit in three days, for only 139.38. Today I received a e-mail that said I would get a credit, I don't know if or when I will get the money credited to by account. I did report this company to the BBB. DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT!!!
    They gave me the run around and the same person always answered the phone when I called, and she didn't even know what the "Auto E-Mail" stated.
    I get charged to mail a package I didn't want and canceled, what a scam.