Dormanex Sr / total scam company...FRAUD

DON'T GET CAUGHT IN THIS SCAM
I received over $200.00 in dormanex sleeping aid when I never placed the order. The purchase was billed to my credit card under another persons name and address. Dorminex refused to give any information on the order or help to resolve the problem. When notified that the purchase was fraudulent they still continued to try billing my credit card...to boot...you can't get a person via telephone, they place your automated call on hold and eventually disconnect you.
YOU WILL REGRET GETTING CAUGHT UP IN THIS SCAM

Comments

• Da
      29th of Dec, 2008

We cancel all orders we are told are fraudulent and place the credit cards on a fraudulent list reported to other merchants, you would need to contact your credit card company to cancel your card and have them issue you a new one.

• Da
      10th of Jan, 2009

I ordered in Sept. they charged my card and it took over two months when the sent me the " Free Offer" . When I got the product there was a 3 X 3 paper that said the were going to send a six month supply unless I canceled it before the next shipment so I did, I e-mailed cancellations@dormanex.com and I got an auto e-mail that stated:

Thank you for contacting Dormanex customer support. Please call our live customer service department at 1-877-210-REST (7378) to answer any questions you might have. Our hours of operation are 10am to 6pm eastern standard time.

Warmest Regards,

Dormanex Support

I didn't have any questions and thought that this e-mail canceled the order, I was surprised when I checked my account and there was a charge for 159.35. I called the Customer Service Department and they said that the package was mailed, this was on a Friday, the "Package" was No sent until Monday. When the package got here I sent it back that day, after a week I called back and was told they were not to give and credits for seven days this was 12-24-08, I called on 1-7-08 and was now told that I would get a credit in three days, for only 139.38. Today I received a e-mail that said I would get a credit, I don't know if or when I will get the money credited to by account. I did report this company to the BBB. DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT!!!
    They gave me the run around and the same person always answered the phone when I called, and she didn't even know what the "Auto E-Mail" stated.
    I get charged to mail a package I didn't want and canceled, what a scam.