DORAL CENTER ANIMAL CLINIC/CABENZA FOUNDATION / Racism @ DORAL CENTER ANIMAL CLINIC/CABENZA FOUNDATION

1 9400 NW 58th STREET, Miami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3055981234

This is a RACIST place for employment. I applied for an opening. Someone called me and we scheduled an appointment for interview.
the day of the interview I showed up 30 minutes early as any interview. The front desk secretary was nice to welcome me. Then she went an announced me to a "supposed" Stella who i was to interview with. She took her sweet time, never even came to introduce herself. Everytime the secretary would leave the front desk she would come peeping and some dude who would also be peeping like i would steal something. Then after 45 minutes, still no Stella, mind you the interview appointment was scheduled at their time. After 45 minutes the front desk takes me to the back in the vet rooms of examination and tells me to wait there.
I wait 20 minutes and the same dude, comes to me and starts the interview. The Job was for HR Associates so I looked at him, he doesnt seem to have any knowledge of any HR activities. So i test him with few questions to see his knowledge and he FAILS big time. I still kept my calm and answered his questions. He told me that Stella was in some meetings - that she couldnt even come see me. I realized it was because am BLACK. They were acting all shady for that reason. I finished the interview and walked away clam but in 2012 and this how I was treated. I hope no one ever works with them and their trust fund of CABENZA FOUNDATION, please if this is the way they treat people I hope all boycot that FOUNDATION. RACIST PEOPLE!!! I am extremely dissapointed by the level of unprofessionalism and RACISM. In 2012...SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!

Comments

• Ld
      22nd of Jun, 2012

I also applied there years ago and got the same treatment. It is not the Office Manager, Stella, it is the owner who is racist. She fired many employees for being black. My best friend who is black too, Victoria, also worked there, and I will say that it is not her, stelas fault. She was probably not allowed to meet with you. They are very shady... They treat all applicants badly and I wouldn't call them racist. I would just say they are a Bad Bad place to wrok for...

• Mi
      9th of Jul, 2012

Thank you for the INFORMATION!!!