Doors Plus / Security door (DPGU35057) useless, very poor customer service

1 Ettalong roadGreystanes, Australia

Receive fast friendly service???? Is it a joke? Charlie is the worst person I ever spoken on the phone. He called me a liar. Also said “we are here to service you not serve you”. What kind of person says that to a customer? This is my story, I have ordered a security door on 29th September 2015(DPGU35057). And I got an appointment from the carpenter to come to my house and measure the door on 10.00AM 17th October 2015. Carpenter([protected]) has arrived 9.25AM and has called me when I drive home that time carpenter has left 9.40AM. (Carpenter was supposed to arrive at 10.00Am) I came home by 9.45 and called the carpenter and no answer. (I have all the call logs). I have called Doors plus and asked the progress, Then this person called (Charlie) and accusing me that I am a liar and all this. He said I am going to cancel the order. Finally after a month of waiting got nothing. Really fast and friendly service. Doorplus is not the only place we can buy doors. Please please don’t ever get anything from doors plus. They don’t have any customer service manners at all.

As