Dooney & Bourkedooney pay

I order a wallet and matching Brielle bag as a Christmas gift on Dooney Pay. The first payment came out of my account with no problem. The second payment did not, even though I use that same credit card daily. The third and final payment did not come out and I got my first nasty email notifying me of nonpayment and threatening my credit rating. I immediately sent an email to find out what was going on and offer to submit another card since they were the only ones having trouble with a world MasterCard. I called customer service and was assured it was easily taken care of and that Dooney valued my 30+ years loyalty to the brand. I ask if I could return the items and not be reminded of this most unpleasant experience every time I saw this purse. I was told it was longer than 30 days and it could not be returned. Thanks Dooney for ruining my Christmas and ending a 30+ year history. A week later another threatening email delivered on Sunday, prompted me to call customer service again. I was told that I was the nicest angry customer and assured me that no other card was necessary and that my credit rating would not be effected. Now today I received my third notice of nonpayment and notice it will be turned over to a collections agency. I have order four Brahmin bags since this fiasco and used the same world MasterCard with no problem. When people notice the purse I use the opportunity to explain customer loyalty to a brand and customer service gone wrong. I want to get this mess straightened out once and for all with no negative impact on my credit rating. If you treat every customer as poorly as you treat your loyal customers it will not take long for the word to spread.

Qu