Doon Technologies Inc / Doon Tech IT Consulting

May 4, 2015
New Jersey
Doon Technologies is a name of trust and reliable company indeed. I have worked with this company for almost 3 years and whenever I need them they solved my query. It takes time to solve my issues, but they solved it, that's the major concern. I don't know what other people said but I am honestly speaking, they are providing best consulting services in staffing regard. I am on the job, but that job wasn't so good. One day Doontec contacted me and they offer me a good job with legal agreement. They pay all my dues and what can I say else it is good for me. Thanks Doon Tec, awesome services and your quick response was too good. Keep up guys and help others. Competitors will want to suck you, but don't let them overcome with you, they are here doing such things.

A  8th of May, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +3 Votes
I just got a new job via doontec as .net developer in NJ, USA. Thanks Doon Technologies for making me happy.
A  8th of May, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +3 Votes
My company having all sorts of trouble in certain areas of management. I was asked to contact a company or a group to take us out of such situation. I found a company named Doon Technologies, Inc and personally visit their office in NJ, USA. They are very supportive and their support staff helps us a lot. They helped us in getting out from such touch condition. Thanks for Doon Tec, a really good company indeed.
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Doon Technologies Inc success depends in large part on its continuing ability to attract the most talented consultants to provide the highest level consulting services to its clients. They contacted me recently and now I am on job.
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Thanks Larry for raising such an important point. I agree with you and want to tell others that if you cheat your company then this not the fault of Doon technologies. 2 friends of mine get job via Doontec and they left the job without any reason. After that, they make lame excuses and spread wrong information about Doontec.
A  12th of May, 2015 by
Remain hones and fulfill your duty according to requirements, then you will find no harm. If you act against you will face the consequences. I agree with Larry and Clara, thanks larry for posting a fair review about Doon Technologies Inc.

Doon Technologies Logo Doon Technologies