Donway Financial Services / Loans

For anyone looking at this company it is a scam just as they have used<br />
these others:<br />
Donway Financial Services<br />
Rosedale Financial Services<br />
Birchmount Financial Services<br />
Silverwood Financial Services<br />
Eastwood Financial Services<br />
Castlefield Lending Group<br />
<br />
Concider the main site you applied at weather it was LoanUnion.net or any other they may have out there as bait. Also they have placed each Business at the BBB to make people think they are good. If you have been taken by this group, please list the main site you used to apply.<br />
<br />
No one deserves this, and only the victims can help stop more victims from ending up in such a situation.

Sf

Comments

• Do
      1st of Sep, 2009

OH WAS i TAKEN SITE USED DON'T REMEBER BUT THEY CONTACTED ME COUPLE WEEKS LATER. I HAVE CONTACTED ONTARIO ATTORNEY GENERAL FAXED LETTER WITH ALL INFO AND MY CONTRACT EVERYTHING HERE IS THE FAX # 416–326–4007 IN PLEASE DO THAT AND ATTORNEY GENERAL IN FLORIDA.

• Vi
      8th of Sep, 2009

I was completely taken by this company! I applied at Loanunion.net looking for an auto loan. They called me within days. I should've known better but given my current situation I thought it would work out. Now I'm out my paycheck and am trying to work with an attorney. I looked up the website and googled the name before I sent my paperwork on 08/28/09, it looked legitimate, and I didn't see any google complaints. Now this...

• My
      19th of Oct, 2009

I was taken by this company! I applied for a loan to purchase a different vehicle to get to and from my new job after being laid off for eight months. I wired money because they needed eight months of payments up front. And like an idiot i sent the money. iIshould have listened to my wife she said it sounds to good to be true. But the contrat looked so real. Then they called and said that they needed more up front and when i told them forget it they said that i should have my moneyback in my account by 10/15/2009 they told me that on 08/28/2009 i will use the telephone # listed on a couple of your complaints and see if i can get some help with this

• Te
      5th of Nov, 2009

Yes I totally understand everything that you all went through. It also happend to me, I needed a loan for school and everything seemed legit until I called back a few days after I wired the money which was $675..(Oh was I pissed) I spoke with "Eric" and asked him what was taking him so long to give me the loan, he then stated that I needed an additional $600 to secure the loan. After I thought about it I told him I was no longet interested in the loan. After hearing that I was no longer interested in the loan, "Eric "began ignoring my phone calls. My boyfriend called and "Eric" told him that he had the wrong number.. What a rip off..NEVER again will I trust anything like this, I was in a time of need so I went for it, the " contract" seemed so real..I just want DONWAY FINANCIAL SERVICES to know that it is not over you will get what is coming to you and believe me once I get done with all of my LEGAL rights you will regret everything you have done to us.

• Vi
      8th of Apr, 2010

Has anyone gotten anywhere with going after this company to get your money back? I filed with all the Attorney Generals (FL, IN, Canada) and contacted authorities & BBB - yet no refund has miraculously appeared!