Donnaplay / Unauthorized registration, charge to cancel

1 Austin, TX, United States Review updated:

I did not complete the Donnaplay registration. I did get as far as entering my credit card info, but then went back a page and removed all the data. I was still given a "30 day ree trial" and advised my card would be charged $37 to renew if I did not cancel. I found their website and tried to cancel whatever it was they thought I had. To get "express" cancellation cost $0.99. That moved me to the top of the list. The implication being if I didn't pay $0.99 they might not get around to cancelling me until after the $37 cha

Sep 13, 2015

Comments

• Th
      17th of Aug, 2016

I would like to know how I go about cancelling my membership with Donnaplay??? Feel free to email me on [protected]@id.uff.br

• Dear Thais Rocha Pereira,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your account was already handled. Kindly check your email spam/junk folder for confirmation.

Regards
    Ashley Martin
    Client Service Representative

• Rj
      20th of Aug, 2016

PLEASE CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION TOO! I HATE YOU! YOU'RE A FRAUD

please do reach me here: [protected]@gmail.com

• Bu
      29th of Aug, 2016

3rd of Sep, 2016

hi

please cancel my account

my email is

[protected]@hotmail.com

i never made my account with you guus so i dont know where you got my details from

please cancel immediatelly

thanc

• Dear Maria Mia Lazarevic,

Thank you for contacting us. Your account has been cancelled effective immediately. A confirmation message was sent to you via email. Confirmation was also sent to your inbox via this forum.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further concerns.

Regards,
    Ashley Martin
    Client Service Representative

• Ng
      3rd of Sep, 2016

PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT [protected]@gmail.com IMMEDIATELY !!!

Thanks