Donnaplay / Unauthorized registration, charge to cancel

1 Austin, TX, United States Review updated:

I did not complete the Donnaplay registration. I did get as far as entering my credit card info, but then went back a page and removed all the data. I was still given a "30 day ree trial" and advised my card would be charged $37 to renew if I did not cancel. I found their website and tried to cancel whatever it was they thought I had. To get "express" cancellation cost $0.99. That moved me to the top of the list. The implication being if I didn't pay $0.99 they might not get around to cancelling me until after the $37 cha

Sep 13, 2015

Comments

• Go
      4th of Apr, 2016

man you guys are awful

• Go
      4th of Apr, 2016

I cant believe you get away with this !!!

Dear gozo_hunter,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We invite you to send us an email at [protected]@donnaplay.com outlining your concern and an agent would be happy to assist in having the issue rectified in a timely manner.

Regards,
    Client Service Representative – Donnaplay

• Mu
      5th of Apr, 2016

I fell for this evil scam, like countless others! I was traveling and so busy that I didn't notice the monthly charge from Donnaplay on my bank statements until four months had passed, so these slime bags stole $122 from me before I realized WTF and cancelled. As a final insult, the "Express Cancellation" offer tricked me AGAIN, with a $1 fee for the "express" that really means nothing! (being tired and frustrated, I clicked to quickly without understanding the fine print- my bad). So, this disgusting company continues to trick people and rake in huge amounts of BAD KARMA. It's sad to think of the MISERY these thieves must have in their lives- heartless ugly ###... DONNAPLAY WILL CRASH AND BURN! I think this is a Canadian company, eh? I gotta be more careful- people can sometimes really suck.

• Bo
      7th of Apr, 2016

Recently I noticed the following information on my credit card statement:

05 APR
    DONNAPLAY.COM 16463285024 $17.95 USD INCL OVERSEAS TXN FEE 0.71 AUD -$24.34

I can't find an email address or web site to contact them to cancel whatever it is they think I want. I have instructed my bank to block all payments to them and will claim the money back.

What else can I do?

• Bo

Cancel my membership - [protected]@bigpond.com

• Pr
      7th of Apr, 2016

There are some unautorized charges on my credit car. I want to cancel my membership immediately and my credit number to be DELETED from your system.

I've done it by myself at your web page but just in case I want a confirmation about my credit number has been deleted

My sign up email is [protected]@hotmail.com and I'll be pleased if you could confirm my membership cancelation.

• Ew
      8th of Apr, 2016

Phoned TSB bank and they are as much use as a sore head they recommended calling donnaplay directly tried this too but all the numbers provided are not listed so no further forward
    Something has to be done about all the scam schemes that are going on now its got totally ridiculous these day it doesn't matter what way you turn you run into a scam of some sort

Dear Prrut,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

You were successful in cancelling your membership with us. Kindly check your spam/junk folders for confirmation.

Dear Ewan A McBey,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

I'm not sure what numbers you used to contact us, however, our numbers have absolutely no issues as we receive support calls daily. Please call our toll-free number at 18889830264 for US and Canadian customers and 16463285024
    for International customers (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) .

• Ol
      8th of Apr, 2016

Please cancel my account immediately! I was charged for the "free trial" for 5 month that I did not agree to. I asked for cancel my account in your website last month but still keep charging this month!My email is [protected]@hotmail.com.

8th of Apr, 2016

My email is [protected]@msn.com. Can you please cancel my membership and stop charging money to my credit card as I never agreed to this.
    Thanks

• We
      10th of Apr, 2016

Earlier this month i signed up for free account with Donnaplay. I disclosed my visa card details after it was agreed that i will not be charged. On 8th April 2016 i went to my bank to do some transactions and was informed about 20 US charge from donnaplay. What is this charge for? I would like to cancel my account immediately but the link has disappeared mysteriously .And i am demanding a full refund of my money please. I work very hard for it thank you. Wendy Hutson

• Cc
      11th of Apr, 2016

I haven't an account and yet they charge me. There are a small fee being taken and my bankaccount has locked those money. I have tried too log in with my e-mail and the code i used for facebook and i came in on a site where i can delete my account. I write down e-mail and password in both fields and they both say that i don't have an account... so stop charge me i dont use your freaky website and i never have.

Dear olivia926,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Your account has already been cancelled. Kindly check your spam/junk folder for confirmation.

Dear Chris Brigham,

Thank you for contacting us.

The email you provided is not associated to an account with us. Kindly send us a private message with the email used to create the membership and I'd be sure to have it cancelled for you.

Dear Cæcilie Ørum,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

I'll send a private message for information regarding your account to have the issue rectified for you.

• Br
      11th of Apr, 2016

If my account still isn't cancelled or removed, please DO IT NOW cause I've sent 2 mails yesterday and still did not get a reply, it's not in junk, don't worry. branimir.[protected]@hotmail.com thanks!

Dear Branimir Lozo,

Thank you for contacting us.

Your membership was successfully cancelled. Kindly check your spam/junk folder for confirmation.

• Br
      12th of Apr, 2016

Still didn't get any e mail in neither box.