Donnaplay / Unauthorized registration, charge to cancel

1 Austin, TX, United States Review updated:

I did not complete the Donnaplay registration. I did get as far as entering my credit card info, but then went back a page and removed all the data. I was still given a "30 day ree trial" and advised my card would be charged $37 to renew if I did not cancel. I found their website and tried to cancel whatever it was they thought I had. To get "express" cancellation cost $0.99. That moved me to the top of the list. The implication being if I didn't pay $0.99 they might not get around to cancelling me until after the $37 cha

Sep 13, 2015

Comments

• +1 Votes

Dear User,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Your feedback goes towards helping improve our service and customer support.

We wish to resolve any issues you may have with our service. We have a dedicated facebook page to accommodate our clients and respond in the quickest possible time.

You can reach us on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/donnaplaycom

DonnaPlay

• Ni
      1st of Mar, 2016

Hi,

I would like to know how I go about cancelling my membership with Donnaplay???? Feel free to email me on [protected]@hotmail.com!

Kind Regards,

Dear Niconi,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. I'll be sure to have the membership cancelled for you. I will send you an email as per your request.

Client Service Representative
    Donnaplay https://www.donnaplay.com

• Su
      5th of Mar, 2016

My email is [protected]@wowway.com. Please cancel my membership. Thank you.

• Ta
      8th of Mar, 2016

my email is [protected]@hotmail.com please cancel my membership immediately. I didn't agree to the $41.66 charge I got. I never even fully finished registering, its still asking me to update my billing info even.
    Feb 29, 2016 DONNAPLAY. 29.95_V 41.66 - Bank Statement

• Fr
      8th of Mar, 2016

Pls cancel my membership thanks. I have been paying for 2month unnecessary bill.. [protected]@gmail.com
    Cancel this membership now thanks.
    I hope I won't have anymore payment this coming month.

• Im
      18th of Mar, 2016

Donnaplay charged my credit card account for 19.95 euro in january, february and march 2016.
    I have not authorized these charges.
    I want Donnaplay to stop charging and to pay back the amounts.

• Bl
      18th of Mar, 2016

I now realized that this company is a scam but what I want to know is how can I cancel my account!? They have my card info. Someone please help!

• Rd
      21st of Mar, 2016

Please cancel my membership? [protected]@yahoo.com
    I can't afford for any money to be taken out. I'm broke as it is. Thank you.

Dear Susan Lewis,

Thank you for contacting us.

Your account has been cancelled. Kindly check your email for confirmation of this.

• Br
      29th of Mar, 2016

Please cancel my membership immediately. i canceled the subscription before the 30 day trial was oven and was still charged. [protected]@gmail.com

• Ti
      30th of Mar, 2016

Please cancel my membership immediately. My email is [protected]@gmail.com

• Da
      30th of Mar, 2016

Please cancel my account immediately! I was charged for the "free trial" and another month that I did not agree to. My account is [protected]@hotmail.com. Please email me when this is done

Dear Brittany Loven,
    Thank you for contacting us.

Our records show that your account has already been cancelled. Kindly check your email for confirmation. If you have any further concerns, kindly send us an email at [protected]@donnaplay.com.

Dear Tim33,

Your account has already been cancelled. Please check your email from a confirmation message. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further concerns. Correspondence can be sent via email to [protected]@donnaplay.com.

Hello Dana,

Your account has already been cancelled. A confirmation message was sent to you via email. If you have any further concerns, kindly send us an email at [protected]@donnaplay.com.

• Ka
      2nd of Apr, 2016

Please cancel my membership immediately. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com

Dear Kallen Genshio,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Your membership has already been cancelled. Kindly check your spam or junk folders for confirmation.

Client Service Representative
    Donnaplay https://www.donnaplay.com

• Gu
      4th of Apr, 2016

Please cancel my unauthorised subscription and monthly bank credit of
    € 35.95, and make a over the already bilt amount on nr

Belgium
    +32 475696466

• Go
      4th of Apr, 2016

yes please cancel my membership too immediately