Donnaplay / unauthorized credit card charge

I have an account with DonnaPlay and its not what I had in mind. Their movies are not up to date. I want to also cancel my membership even my free trial. I also saw that i have been charged a $1.00 fee and I wasn't told that. I want a refund and want to cancel my account and not be a part of DonnaPlay anymore. If I don't get my refund and my account isn't cancelled as I requested their will be consequences. So, please make this easy for me and the company. I would appreciate it, thank you.

Jh
Mar 18, 2016

Comments

• Da
      Mar 18, 2016

You can email them at donnaplay and [protected]@donnaplay.net to request a cancellation.

Their Client Service representatives is called Ashley Martin (or was).

Make sure to tell your bank to stop any payment. Simplest may be to ask for a new credit card number and have the previous one cancelled. It does have a cost (I do not know how much), but may be worth it.

The USA street address they give is:
    333 SE 2nd Avenue, Suite 2000, Miami, Florida, 33131, United States
    It seems to exist (see https://www.reddit.com/r/ebooks/comments/3cqhdg/what_can_you_tell_us_about_this_donnaplaycom/).

You do not have to believe anything they say regarding steps to cancel, or what your legal rights and theirs may be.