Donnaplay / Fraud

1 Hyderabad, India Review updated:

I am Indian citizen. I wanted live streaming of "French Open" tennis May 31 2015 and got redirected to donnaplay. Paid for premium membership and immediately realized that there is no live streaming at all. Cancelled the membership immediately and was promised partial refund within few days, well its one month and no sign of money. No proper reply on contacting customer support. Also they are holding my card information and not cancelling my free membership. And the most ridiculous thing is they are charging for "EXPRESS CANCELLATION". How weird it can get ?? I wonder what USA state authorities are doing regarding this. I strongly urge USA citizens to spread the word around about this fraud DONNAPLAY to save gullible people around the world. Also urge authorities to block to shut down this scam.
Shyam, +91 [protected]

Sh
Jun 28, 2015

Comments

• Sh
      2nd of Jul, 2015

Today finally I got refund of my money, probably result of strong worded mail to customer support.

Hello shyam_shrivastav,

Thank you for alerting us to this issue. While we have plenty of movies and TV shows for our users to enjoy, DonnaPlay does not currently offer live streaming of any sports events. Where did you see this advertised? I’m glad you were refunded, but please contact us at mediarelations@donnaplay.com anyway, and we will work to resolve the issue and make sure these ads are removed from the internet.

Donnaplay Customer Service

• Na
      25th of Jul, 2015

Hi!
    I was looking at my bankaccount and saw that there is some money that have been taking from my account..
    And i never in my life heard about your company. I have no idee how this could happend but i want my money back!!

its 48euro and i need it back now!

• +1 Votes

Hello Nadia Schneider,

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with Donnaplay.com. We apologize if our services did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking time to share your concerns.

Our goal is to provide a consistently reliable product and an exemplary level of customer service. Based on the event you describe, if you believe you were misled please call our toll-free number at 1-888-983-0264 for US and Canadian customers and 1-646-328-5024 for International customers, from 24h, 7 days a week., or send us email mediarelations@donnaplay.com and we will be happy to help in the best possible way.

Donnaplay Customer Service

6th of Oct, 2015

These people made 2 unauthorized charges to my credit card. I had to cancel my card. they refused to tell me who made the charge. They should be prosecuted.

9th of Oct, 2015

Donnaplay.com does not know what the word "free" means. Once they have your credit card info, they continue to charge your account.

THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD.

• Sv
      15th of Oct, 2015

Donnaplay Mauritius charged 5x €42.5 from my Mastercard, but I never ordered anything. I want this to be stopped and refunded.

16th of Oct, 2015

I do not understand why these charges are on my Visa statement. .

• Da
      18th of Oct, 2015

I tried their service about a month ago... "tried" as in : i registered and eventually did not do anything further.
    i was able to cancel before end of trial.
    shortly after i received a cancellation i got another mail that offered some discount if i should consider returning.
    after clicking on that i was redirected to the site and was automatically accepted as a member (i was at that time logged in) and i was charged 8 or 9$.
    realising the trick, i quickly cancelled it right away but it was already too late.
    they charged me $1 when i registered for the trial and $1 the day they tricked me ("CC validation" ?)
    i mailed the support 2 times without ANY reply whatsoever !! ...and no its not in my spam folder
    do not use their service at all !
    i'll try that emailaddress above. if this does not help i'll make sure to drop a complaint where ever i can.

• Da
      21st of Oct, 2015

I am trying to cancel my contract/account but as i don't remember my password and without a password it is virtualy impossable can someone please help me out of this scam. ref No.083-82-1287345556.

Dear Users,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Your feedback goes towards helping improve our service and customer support.

We wish to resolve any issues you may have with our service. We have a dedicated facebook page to accommodate our clients and respond in the quickest possible time.

You can reach us on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/donnaplaycom

Regards
    DonnaPlay

29th of Oct, 2015

Can't even remember signing up, has carried on deducting money for months, its a fraud

• St
      24th of Nov, 2015

I too had my bank account fleeced from a company = Donnaplay.com who I have NEVER heard of before.

The fact that they are making condesceding responses in here such as they are "sorry their services didnt meet your requirements" when we didnt ask for the damn services in the first place is ridiculous.

Donnaplay is GOIN DOWN! I ASSURE YOU!

28th of Nov, 2015

I just called and told them if I don't get my refund I am going to report them. Who gave them the right to just pull monies out of people's bank? This company are straight thieves!!!

Dear stfuandlisten,

Thank you for your feedback. I can certainly help you resolve the issues you have regarding charges to your bank account. I'll send a private message to attain your account details to resolve said issues for you.

Looking forward to your reply!

Hello Reviewer75634,

Thank you for your feedback. I can certainly help you resolve the issue you have regarding monthly charges to your account. I'll send a private message to attain your account details with us to resolve said issue for you.

Looking forward to your reply!

14th of Dec, 2015

FRAUD AND THEFT. I received email attached in August. I am still being charged monthly on the first. I have sent a cease and desist email to no avail. Stop it. My reference number is there.

Dear Marion Ford,

Thank you for the screenshot with the reference number. I apologize sincerely regarding the issue you speak of as we were experiencing technical difficulties and will resolve this for you. Kindly check your email for confirmation.

Dear Reviewer50202,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. I apologize sincerely as you stated you received charges on your account. I'll send a private message for your Donnaplay account details to rectify the matter for you.

Dear SVErstraete,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. I apologize sincerely as you stated you received charges to your account. I'll send a private message for your Donnaplay account details to rectify the matter for you.