Donnagios Pizzeria / Scam and lies

I ordered a pizza from this place and it was incredibly greasy. On the 5 min drive home the grease came through the box and soaked into my car seat. I tried cleaning it 2 times and finally had to bring it to get done professionally. It still is stained and my car smells like pizza grease. I spoke with the manager asking him to reimburse me the $35 it coast to get my seat cleaned. I believe this was fair due to the fact the box he gave me obviously failed to do its job of keeping the pizza grease in the box. The manager proceeded to argue and debate why he shouldn't pay. I simply said you should be practicing good customer service. About 5 min went on back and fourth and he told me I was attempting to extort him and he would call the police. I simply stated I would tell people in the area how poor his service was and that his pizza was of subpar quality, which is not extortion by any means it is my opinion. The manager has an attitude and demonstrated through his actions to be a person of poor character. Stay away from this place at all coast, don't get your car seat destroyed too.

Do

Comments

• Di
      12th of Sep, 2009

I can't beleive that this person even had the nerve to write a comment such as this. I happen to know that place and I came across this while looking up their info to place an order. You are rediculous! First of all the pizza is not greasy and the boxes no matter how greasy a pie would take a while to soak through all the way to the other side to stain your seat. If the stain was that big then you had that pie sitting there for a long time buddy. Since that was obviously the case how can you possibly blame the owner. Did he soak the box for you? Did he see the grease on the bottom of the box as he served you and tell that it would be ok to put it on your seat? Did he personally put it on your seat? The answer based on your story is No, No, No, and NO! You are a lowlife attempting to get a handout. Did you even eat the pizza to say it is disgusting? As I said I eat there oftenly. The pizza is the best around. The Food is great and the service is always wonderful. Get a life!