Donna K Hutchings Szara / LIAR, FRAUD, CONSPIRACY, DRUG TRAFFICKING

1 964 Helmsley Ct, Lake Mary, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 321-229-3580

Donna K. Hutchings-Szara, a.k.a. Donna K.Hutchings, a.k.a. Donna K.Szara, a.k.a. Donna K. Taylor residing at 964 Helmsley Ct. #100 Lake Mary, FL 32746 is guilty of numerous criminal activities which I will post ALL the details about within the next week. You can also see these charges on /link removed/ and several other locations soon to come. Not only will the details include all the information about her criminal activities, such as times, dates, locations, nature of the crimes, proof...including mailings, cell phone recordings, text messages, finger prints, etc...but, I will also release ALL your personal information so the authorities (one of which who will be extremely upset his name will come up) will have absolutely NO problem in nailing your a$$ to the wall. And, yes, it will include your new phone numbers (yes, I have access to them), your DOB, your social security number, your bank account numbers, husbands info, etc., etc. Isn't it incredible what some people have the ability to do and/or are capable of...YOU [censored]ED WITH THE WRONG PERSON.

Defrauding your siblings, dishonoring your parents wishes, lying to your relatives (including your husband, dealing drugs, conspiracy and stealing (more than once) are dirty, selfish, and dishonorable, but...hooking your nephew on drugs and aiding and abetting him in crimes you put him up to is unforgivable, inhumane, and outright pathetic!!! Not to mention defrauding Hospice and holding back on giving your father his meds so you'd have more to sell is cruel, selfish, and the act of a trailer trash whore that cares for no one but herself! You are messing with someone who knows the law better than attorneys, has access to things more than authorities, has connections greater than Gotti (RIP), and a love for the people you hurt greater than GOD'S!!! I will not do anything illegal, but what I do will make the pain and guilt you suffered during your nephews trials and incarceration pale to what you will endure.

The fact that you've told people you're divorcing your husband is bad enough, but I KNEW that was all a lie. After listening to the recordings of you saying "you'd never leave him...he's got a HUGE life insurance policy!", I knew you were full of [censored], and...it told me what a selfish, black souled dirty whore you are! Karma's a ###, and you're about to meet her.

Just the conspiracy and drug trafficking across state lines charges should put you at about 70 years old before you get out of the federal pen. If you want this to go away, and want to make things right...stop being a coward and call the person you know you need to. Do the right thing, Donna!!!

Notice: as each day goes by, things get worse and worse for you. If anyone else has information regarding this dirty thief, liar, and drug dealer please feel free to email me, or, place a call or submit evidence to:

www.cfcrimeline.com/
www.fccrimestoppers.com/
www.floridacrimestoppers.com/

There's nowhere criminals can run and hide, Donna! Technology can provide evidence, track people down, and put them behind bars! Remember the 4th and 5th statements my father shared with you!!!

Fu
Feb 24, 2013

Comments

• Ka
      16th of May, 2013

I couldn't agree more!!! YOUR GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE ...YOU CAN RUN FROM YOUR FAMILY AND THE LAW BUT SEE HOW WELL YOU CAN RUN FROM GOD!! I HOPE SOMEWHERE IN THAT BODY IS A HEART AT LEAST BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU TO ATLEAST FEEL A LITTLE BIT OF GUILTY AND I HOPE IT BUILTS UP AND EATS YOU AWAY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE THAT YOU DONT EVEN DESERVE...HOW CAN YOU EVEN LIVE EVERY DAY KNOWING WHAT YOU DID TO YOUR OWN NEPHEW ...I BET U CANT EVEN LOOK IN THE MIRROR. .CAN YOU...I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFULLY LIFE FILLED WITH GUILT UNTIL YOUR ### GETS EXPOSED AND YOU LIVE YOUR SAD PATHETIC LIFE IN PRISON WHERE YOU BELONG DONNA SZARA HUTCHINGS

• Ju
      17th of May, 2013

Bravo KARMA36!!! She will get what she deserves one way or another!!! That is a promise! I will bet it will be sooner rather than later!! I firmly believe that with all of the evil she has inflicted on her nephew, sister and the dishonor she has shown her dead parents.. She will meet with the devil at the gates of HELL!!! She claims to be a Christian, truly sickening!!! Our hope is that she will have to face PRISON and that will be her HELL on earth!!!

• Or
      21st of May, 2013

I have known Donna Hutchings for years. She has personally admitted to me her involvement in the crime her nephew was arrested for committing. I think she needs to take responsibility for taking advantage of a troubled youth with a known addiction. This is her nephew!!! To feed his addiction, encourage him to commit a crime, and plan and participate in the crime is just plain wrong! How an adult can take advantage of a troubled child is not only wrong, but should be punishable to the fullest extent of the law.

I also know FOR A FACT that Donna deals drugs and is a habitual liar and total ###. This ### needs to pay for all the ### she's done to her family!!! [censored] Donna Szara...I hope the guilt kills her and her boney, nasty, white haired carcass rots in Hell!!!