DonkeyDVD.com / Never received DVD order!

Austin, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 5128488616

Ordered full series of "The Fresh Prince of Bellaire" but never received order. Placed order back in December.

Comments

Ka
  9th of Mar, 2008
I placed an order for Judging Amy at the beginning of January... kept telling me it was on backorder and that I could cancel the order and get a refund. Asked for the refund, and haven't heard a thing back in weeks!!! Number is also unavailable. Anyone else pissed???
Di
  13th of Mar, 2008
We ordered JAG complete series and have not received it! The order was placed in Dec. and they already took our money and won't return the money they say they never charged the account ..wrong... we do have proof of that. I would never do business with them again. I also warn others to shop elsewhere.
Ma
  12th of Apr, 2008
Have ordered Judging Amy early Jan.They've taken my money but no DVD's.I was also told that order was on backorder orI could ask for a refund.I have been asking for a refund since then only to be told it will be refunded into my account within 7 days. Guess what? it's been nearly 4 months and I'm still waiting. I constantly e-mail them and now they don't even have the courtesy to reply. I am FURIOUS!!!
Ka
  15th of Jun, 2008
I see complaints about this company going back a couple of years. How many complaints need to be filed before anyone does anything about them? They should not be able to advertise anymore. I was ripped off a year ago and I hate seeing it continuing to happen.
Ma
  16th of Aug, 2008
I ordered the Jack and Bobby DVD series in JANUARY 2008 as a gift. Never got the DVDs. Still don't have the DVDs. They kept telling me they were on back order!!! This was supposed to be a birthday gift, and now it's just wasted money. This has got to stop! Any ideas?