Done-For-You Deals / NO Refund

Phone: 877-343-3251

I bought Damian’s website marketing program called “Done for you deals” through a promotional webinar for $997 in Oct of 2009. I should have known from the get go that this was not a good program because he offered 3 day satisfaction guarantee and if anyone knows anything about website marketing, it’s not possible to check any results in 3 days. But I got sucked into it like an idiot because it was promoted by Nathan Jurewicz and Chris McLaughlin - people I trusted.

I had issues with logging in and checking out the site so I sent them an email and on the 4th day, asked for refund When I suspected that this was not going to work out but they offered to extend my trial period to one month because “they wanted to help me” so I accepted it thinking that I would get my refund if things didn’t work out. I did everything they instructed me to do for maximum result. I spent extra $500 for list of names for marketing as well as letters, fliers and bandit signs and I tried it for full 2 weeks with only one phone call from a lady who misunderstood the website content. In fact, I emailed Damian and let him know that his video on the website contained illegal promise to the homeowners because they promised money back after short sale and I was very uncomfortable about that.

Anyhow, I got no response when I asked for refund 2 weeks before the trial period ended and my repeated request went unanswered. Very unethical business practice. I plan to get government agencies involved in investigation if I get no refund soon.

More Done-For-You Deals Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Su
      7th of May, 2010

If any of you have been cheated by Damian, please contact the Attorney General's office at (800) 435-7352 and also file it with FTC at (877) 382-4357. FTC will file a Class Action Lawsuit for us.