Donald D Powell / Too good to be true!

1 South Africa Review updated:

This is to good to be true. When it sounds to good to be true it probably isn't. Advice? Let's take this bugger out of the system!!!

Da

Comments

Ke
  2nd of Apr, 2008

mr donald d powell emailed me claiming he was dying he said he had of prostate cancer and he wanted me to help him, he said he had sixteen millin pounds in a amsterdam bank account, but it was just a scam to get me to open a non resident account with alfa bank amsterdam costing me £4, 800. the only reason i wanted to help him as i recently lost my father to prostate cancer, and i know what it is like, but anybody pretending to have advanced prostate cancer to scam money out of people should be jailed.

Ba
  20th of Apr, 2008

I m'appele barro aissatou I sènégalaise origin nationalitè French but I am not rich and I j'aimerait seek the help of person who not dificultè to have money please help me

Mi
  28th of Apr, 2008

The same spam email.

Fl
  1st of May, 2008

I once responded to the same kind of add regarding a car they were giving away for free...i didn't pay anything but since then i got the same donald d powell email, as well as ;
-pepsi bottling company claiming i won 1.5 million euros
-united states email lottery claiming i won 1.9 million dollars
-uk national lottery claiming i won 1 million pounds
-office of the senate telling me i have the right to 1 million dollars
-fedex express, i won 8 million dollars...

as you probably understand i am one of the ritchest people on the planet by now, just ordered my new jet, bought my own island, have a nice ferrari collection and will soon need to find some new space for all that money i have laying around every where...so if you find an email in your mailbox saying some dude in france has nowhere to go with his money and needs to get rid of it and you are the lucky one...and all this the emails i received are true...you never know...

p.s.; santa claus is for real!

I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH STUPIDITY... THESE PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE WHO CAN'T AFFORD IT, AND TAKE YOU FOR A FOOL!

It
  1st of Jun, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Anyone who is STUPID enough to believe any such emails...should not be on the computer in the first place! IDIOT...do you really think someone will be you their money...??????