Don / Bad product for Jewelry Television

1 TN, United States Review updated:

On Saturday January 31, 2009, I made a purchase of a 1.50 CT Min 9X7MM Oval Tanzanite JTV Model # TV292, that on Tv was described as being a blueberry blue in color the item shown on television was in fact a very deep blue and described as of a quality that had not been seen by them in a long time. The price they were charging was in fact an excellent deal, if in fact the product was a described on TV. They even had a pale tanzanite stone that they were comparing with the ones they were selling and the difference was remarkable. Having made purchases from them in the past and being satisfied I took a change. They even toted the gems as coming from NY and had a tape of the buyer on the phone talking about the great deal he had gotten fron a jeweler in NYC who needed cash. When I got the stone 1 week later it was not what was represented on TV in fact not even close. It was not even of teh same quality they had compared with the paler stone . I call customer service and they didn't even care. They have so many people out ther who have no clue what they are buying they know they can find a sucker to buy what they sell. I immediately returned the stone and am waiting on my refund. That is it no more.

Do

Comments

12th of Jun, 2009

Oh Don that is their famous line BLUEBERRY BLUE. Sorry they got you. Don't feel so bad, they got me too. Only the stone I received was almost white...jtv at it again...