Domino's / poor service

1 Portland, ME, United States Review updated:

I had checked the mail today and the only thing was a add from Domino's. I dicided to place an order but it had on line coupon so I did it through my computer. I placed it and thought right after I did not order a soda, so I called. They knew who I was since I had to put my number in the order. So i asked if I could add a Coke to the order, if not i'll go get one when my pizza is cooking. The man said that he could do that but I would have to pay cash for the soda. so he asked me 3 time what I wanted for soda after I said I would like a 2 liter of coke. I understand he wanted to make sure but a little overkill. So my pizza came fast and when the worker gave me the soda it was diet, I can not stand that stuff. Well I was told he would go back and bring me the right one, I told him if it was not really out of his way. he said he would call me to let me know what they will do about it. So they did not even bother to call me, really pissed me off about this. I see all the commercial about how they have changed and how they are about the costumer. Well I feel like they did not want to do anything for me and once they brought me my food right or wrong they had nothing left to do. I see this as being very rude. on a side note the pizza was undercooked. Really don;t think I'm going to have that food again, I payed good money for poor service and undercooked food. I should have just made food myself.

So thank you Domino's you will not have to worry about my business anymore. in short your workers have no respect for your customer. I wish instead of spending all that money on your adds you would spend it on training your workers to at least not lie to the customers.

-Very pissed in Portland, ME

Comments

• Un
      5th of Mar, 2011

I was called back by the manager who was very nice and told me that he was very sorry for not getting my soda and also gave me a credit for a pizza and soda. it was nice to get a call back but not sure if I will use it. With that said it did make me very happy that I was called back and told this should not have happened.

• Be
      6th of Mar, 2011

All this over a cheap pizza? Learn how to spell btw :)

6th of Mar, 2011

Stealth Pilot: 1st I'm sure that being a stealth pilot is the furthest thing from what your abilities are and I'm sure your mommie is pleased to know that you can use curse words in writing replies vs language that is appropriate for this or any board. Why don't you get off of this board and go eat broken glass - Mr. Stealthmon.

6th of Mar, 2011

Stealth & 1123321 both come from the same internet connection, so I guess the idiotic ###ic foolish has nothing else to do - person - can do something. Now go get a job and make some money. and be sure to tell your mommie how well you posted today, cause she'll be proud - as she's seen you do nothing else with your life

6th of Mar, 2011

and you're the knower and teller of all. tell your mommie 'bout it! cry to her once again - like you did the other day! keep on posting like this and I'll expose exactly who you are

• Fd
      6th of Mar, 2011

It won't take long for kakanu to say you work for Dominos

6th of Mar, 2011

@lalanu: You appear to be an internet troll that likes to plainly pick fights with others. Now I'm glad Chase had their way with you.

6th of Mar, 2011

FDL_HOU, we shouldn't talk on this thread. We're only getting paid to defend Chase Bank, remember?

• Fd

Oh, sorry..wrong thread.

• Li
      6th of Mar, 2011

We all know how to swear Mr. or Ms. Stealth Pilot, but most people choose to restrain themselves. People probably make comments about the number of comments you make because the number is so inordinately high.

• Li
      7th of Mar, 2011

Perhaps if we added up all of your identities - LOL

• Th
      7th of Mar, 2011

Linda-I agree with you completely. PS (and I do this purposely; or is it PMS??) posts over 100 times a week or more; this is the only place IT can vent. Apparently it doesn't know how to deal constructively with people or life.

7th of Mar, 2011

don't pay attention to Stealth, he's like a child that needs that graves attention and has finally learned how to use inappropriate language, his mommie should have washed his mouth out with soap (oh maybe she did and used lysol!), similar to the sick Charlie Sheen or Ghaddafi. It's a sickness my friends, he needs help, how about we all chip in to get him some mental help... if he'd only provide her/his real identity we can send him the money as we all know he has several identities here, we can tell by the ###ic foul rants!

7th of Mar, 2011

We've all seen personalities like Stealth (charlie Sheen, Gadafi, ), now's not the time to give him more attention as he is a sick individual - he suffers from lack of attention disorder (there are case studies that show this comes from lack of attention as a child from a persons mother)- even to the point of responding to his own posts by using many alias's. Possibly if Stealth would give us his true name we could start a fund for his potential recovery from his/her sickness.
    And who cares about the highest number of posts? This only goes to prove my point that ms. Stealth needs more attention - why doesn't she get a friend? Guess that's an impossible task as she doesn't know how to behave in public.

7th of Mar, 2011

I would like to point out that there is no such thing as "lack of attention disorder."

I don't understand how it is so terrible to spend time commenting here when no one judges people who spend days on games like farmville or sites like tumblr.

• Th
      7th of Mar, 2011

Maybe because those comments are not applicable to the complaint. Maybe because those comments just belittle the person who posted. Maybe because the complaints are complaints about the complaint and not productive.

7th of Mar, 2011

oh another alias for Stealth, protecting her while everyone else knows that she uses foul language, as she doesn't have the intelligence to use proper grammer along with being one of the main posters (with all the alias she uses). fyi, there is LAD check it out on a medical site - as I said previously it has to do with lack of attention as a child; possibly you have this too - pobarjenkins as your postings ramble on mostly against anyone that has a legitimate complaint. and as far a farmville or the other site you mentioned, i too find it strange that folks have time to play those games and post continually on this site. Guess they are bored, need attention and have nothing else to do, Pobarjenkins/Stealth/123321 - I' m directing this at you!

7th of Mar, 2011

123321: go cry to mommie - we don't want to hear it! as we've heard enough of your stupid rants that mean nothing to any of us.

• Ri
      7th of Mar, 2011

Once again 113321/stealth/manyotheralias's you've shown your intelligence by the language you use. Suggest you use your word on your Mommie which you normally do - rather than take it out on this site.

• Ri
      7th of Mar, 2011

123321: the World has spoken. there is only 1 ### on this site and she posts as 123321/stealth (as if that actually meant anything about this persons intelligence or personality) and many other alias's...Welcome Stealth/123321 and others - as you'll see by start menu on this website, you've been voted Chief ### or is that ###ist - official spokensperson for Ob*m*!